Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Kim to compete at NRW Trophy for points

On the Ice
    I wish she would compete at 4CC and some B-events... Or at least at Korean Nationals. FS needs to get more mileage. Her main goal at Worlds is to get a spot at The Olys, but strategically it may be better to go to Olys as a World Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by adamanna View Post
    I wish she would compete at 4CC and some B-events... Or at least at Korean Nationals. FS needs to get more mileage. Her main goal at Worlds is to get a spot at The Olys, but strategically it may be better to go to Olys as a World Champion.
    She is going to compete at Korean Nats this year. She already made that clear. I don't believe she plans to go to 4CC tho. :sigh: I hate the Pyoengchang Oly committee...since they're making her do something when 4CC is happening.

Custom Title
    If Yuna is serious about skating again she needs to compete at more then just a couple events a year. Even as great as she is when she was at Worlds 2011 she was rusty and it showed. Just one or two competitions beforehand and she would have been in much better competitive shape. I would love to see her at 4CC.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadia01 View Post
    She is going to compete at Korean Nats this year. She already made that clear. I don't believe she plans to go to 4CC tho. :sigh: I hate the Pyoengchang Oly committee...since they're making her do something when 4CC is happening.
    AFAIK, it is not related to PC olympic but to Special Olympics. She's the ambassador for this event and Michelle, who is among the boards of Special Olympcs committee, once mentioned that she and Yuna might do galas together there.

Quote Originally Posted by l'etoile View Post
    AFAIK, it is not related to PC olympic but to Special Olympics. She's the ambassador for this event and Michelle, who is among the boards of Special Olympcs committee, once mentioned that she and Yuna might do galas together there.
    Ah OK. Thanks for clarification. Has this been confirmed (the gala I mean)?

Ah OK. Thanks for clarification. Has this been confirmed (the gala I mean)?
    I don't think so, but definitely hoping for it!

On the Ice
    hmmm, I think she's not a slave of the committee. She is a strong person. She simply has other priorities I guess... Anyway, it's great she's going to be at Nats.
    I think next year she should have a full season with Gran Prix circuit. And she has to win at least one of these two events - Worlds 2013 or Gran Prix final 2013 to ease her Olympic road

Quote Originally Posted by adamanna View Post
    hmmm, I think she's not a slave of the committee. She is a strong person. She simply has other priorities I guess... Anyway, it's great she's going to be at Nats.
    I think next year she should have a full season with Gran Prix circuit. And she has to win at least one of these two events - Worlds 2013 or Gran Prix final 2013 to ease her Olympic road
    I do believe she's going to do a full season next year. I can't imagine her not doing that, not for the Oly year.

On the Ice
    I LOOOOVE her new dresses
    I'm not very much thrilled with choreography of the new FS, but it's fine for this season. Olympic programs will be more gorgeous I believe. FS music is a much better choice, compared to SP music.
    I can't wait to see her at Worlds!

Banned
    Both her short and long programs are extremely boring. The choreography is also extremely simplistic, jump, spin, jump, spirals, etc.

Custom Title
    I love the dresses too! Very exciting to see her back and with this level of technical. I look forward to worlds!

Quote Originally Posted by suzukifan27 View Post
    Both her short and long programs are extremely boring. The choreography is also extremely simplistic, jump, spin, jump, spirals, etc.
    "Boring" is a matter of opinion so I'll grant you that, but the free program's choreography is certainly not "simplistic". Considering the arrangement of the elements, the transitions, the steps, the choreographic sequences, etc, it is very much jam-packed and complex.

Quote Originally Posted by suzukifan27 View Post
    "Simplistic," seriously?

Tripping on the Podium
    Wow, It was breathtaking despite some mistakes. Loved it! Her LP reminds me of Patrick's La Boheme!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast