Li
3STh

... lost feed

Li
PCoSp

They both seem happy with their skate.

Kinga

Medalist
What a lovely LP that was! K/S became so wonderful on ice.. I also respect them for their great exhibition programs, which are always packed with interesting elements

HR4

On the Ice
The scorebis really low I think for what they've showed. I think they deserve higher components

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Dylan MOSCOVITCH (CAN)

Music: Queen Medley

3FTw
3T+3T+SEQ
3S - he has hand down, stetpout
ChSq
FiDs
PCoSp
Li
3STh - hand down
3LoTh - stepout
Li
FCCoSp - good speed and unison
Li

Some small mistakes...

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD (CAN)

Music: Angel by Philippe Rombi

3FTw - a bit shaky landing from her
3Lz
ChSq
Li
FCCoSp - unison ok
Li
3S+2T+2T - she twofoots last jump
PCoSp
3LoTh
3LzTh
Li - almost abort, but he gets her up
FiDs

Some mistakes, but their BV should be very high

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
D/R were blazing until the last lift, which won't count. Wow to what they did well though. Should score well anyway.

Kinga

Medalist
Good effort from D/R. Just when I thought this will earn a lot of points, they botched the lift.
I also think that the commands from the coach during SBS spins should be forbidden.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Guathier + Marcotte + Radford + Duhamel = lovely commentators. Talking about the missed timing, confirming the lift won't count - love listening to them.

Duhamel is seriously an amazing analyst. ("-1 for the twist, -1 for the combo.... Still good"). Scored well because of their EPIC base value and solid GOEs on most of the elements. Guys, take this team seriously as a thread for bronze here and at Worlds.

diane044

Rinkside
Good effort from D/R. Just when I thought this will earn a lot of points, they botched the lift.
I also think that the commands from the coach during SBS spins should be forbidden.

I agree that commands from the coach should be forbidden, but couldn't it have been Eric giving the commands?

Kinga

Medalist
I agree that commands from the coach should be forbidden, but couldn't it have been Eric giving the commands?

Maybe.. But that should be forbidden too, IMO. Its really distracting and the unison should come without saying anything

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
It was Eric. Don't worry, I made the same mistake during Canadian Nationals one year. Kirsten Moore Towers and Jessica Dube also give the spin commands.