FiDs - small stumble on entrance
PCoSp
Li
ChSq - I like this one
3STh - nice
3LoTh - slightly twofooted
Li
Li

Nice program, but quite low difficulty compared to the others.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Maybe.. But that should be forbidden too, IMO. Its really distracting and the unison should come without saying anything

FWIW, I do think that they stop the commands later in the season - their unison at Canadian Nationals 2012 was breathtaking.

P/T - may be shadows of their former selves. But that was just beautiful. Should sneak ahead of D/R by two or three points.

Kinga

Medalist
Why? I think almost all teams do that. It's how they know when to change positions.

I just dont like it. Some pairs achieve good unison without the commands.. Im not an expert, but should the music and training 'tell' them when to change position??
Nevermind, that was just my minor comment...

P/T - a beautiful skate! It seemed that they barely started skating when their program just finished.. But I really hate their lifts - her lack of extension is painful to watch.

Last edited:

Shaba22

Final Flight
Liudmila Vlasova is a choreographer of Ilinykh/Katsalapov. But I saw her with Bazarova/Larionov now. I didn't see her name on the russians bio.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Okay, huge score, but so totally overmarked. Whatever - still a lovely program (PCS was high, and fairly so).

gioccia

On the Ice
awful jumps (I can't say they they don't try to do them at the sa,e time, I think they struggle to land them), awful arms, all the rest is good. SP was a masterpiece!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Vera BAZAROVA / Yuri LARIONOV (RUS)

Music: Spartacus by Aram Khatchaturian

3T - bad unison, hers a bit shaky
2A+2A+SEQ - she is low on the 2nd
3FTw - high, diff entry
3FTh
BiDs
FCCoSp - unison ok
ChSq
Li
3LoTh
Li
Li
PCoSp

Not pretty sbs jumps, but everything else very nice and polished

Kinga

Medalist
B/L lack unison even during basic steps and crossovers. They are very sloppy.

Shaba22

Final Flight
Vlasova sat with Cappellini/Lanotte today at the kiss&cry. She didn't work with Morozov, she works with Shpilband.

Kinga

Medalist
After Pang, Bazarova's air positions in the lifts are just a balm, though.

Agree ;). It annoys me that through all these years there is no the slightest improvement from Pang. At that level of skating she should improve at least a bit!