Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 152

Thread: 2014 Olympics: Asada vs. Kim

  1. #136
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    256
    mao asada's Triple jump during the last three seasons, rate of success


    10-11
    3a 1/8 3lo 7/8 3lz 0/4 3f 6/12 3s 3/4 3t 0/2

    11-12
    3a 0/4 3lo 7/8 3lz 0/4 3f 10/12 3s 1/4 3t 2/2

    12-13
    3a 0 3lo 8/9 3lz 0/3 3f 4/9 3s 1/3 3t 1/3

    I think she is really strong in 3LO
    rule changed after olympic season,
    It is a good thing for her that the basic score of loop is incleased (2lo +0.3/3lo +0.2)

    and loop is also a only jump that yuna can't
    Last edited by venlac; 01-30-2013 at 06:51 AM.

  2. #137
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by venlac View Post
    and loop is also a only jump that yuna can't
    Well... Yu-na can. She just doesn't.
    Please, refer to the following link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM62CMStq1A

  3. #138
    Custom Title mary01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    519
    Quote Originally Posted by venlac View Post
    I remember that comments in Olympic sp. He upset and said "why? why brian oser is highly respected than tarasova ?" except this nationalism commentor, i have never seen that commentators criticized Kim (oh, of course except Japanese casters)
    and i have seen that mao asada was Criticized. Most recently, in nhk trophy, as euro commentor said that "ridiculous. traversty of justice"
    I think that the most strangely, her pcs is always much Higher than Akiko Suzuki's pcs. (gpf- mao had seven points ahead in pcs than suzuki)
    here is PCS list. And, please check who is real pcs queen. i think that carolina and mao (maybe in olympic season joannie, too?)

    yuna kim
    mao asada
    carolina kostner
    miki ando
    joannie rochette

    mao's 10 nhk terrible... pcs/ tes percent; 166%
    sometimes maofans claims that "mao is strong in technically than artistry" but, after i saw this charts, i think that claim is different with facts. she is "artistry mao"
    have you heard of something called goe? that's the perfect tool to manipulate the scores, the technical score to be more specific. The technical content can be twice as difficult but that doesn't matter since crazy goe eazily can cover that up!
    Last edited by mary01; 01-30-2013 at 08:58 AM.

  4. #139
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    2,184
    Quote Originally Posted by venlac View Post
    And, please check who is real pcs queen. i think that carolina and mao (maybe in olympic season joannie, too?)
    Sweetheart, you should look at the poster's name more carefully before to reply. Of course I checked teeh charts you were referring to because I was the one who posted the link to Caro and the rest a few days ago on Ladies Euro thread. Nothing new for me here.

  5. #140
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by mary01 View Post
    have you heard of something called goe? that's the perfect tool to manipulate the scores, the technical score to be more specific. The technical content can be twice as difficult but that doesn't matter since crazy goe eazily can cover that up!
    oh, okay, kim's high score because of goe, you got any doubt? her jumps is called the greatest of all time.nobody female skaters has like her jumps quality, distance and power, similar to a man.(as Tarasova said, "her jumps is similar to mans jump")

    3Lz+3T Combo by Yu-Na Kim and Evan Lysacek

    Experts usually appreciate Yuna(maybe until the 2010 Olympics) ; whole package, but they showed more positive in technology than artistry.
    Ted Barton who helped devise the new points-based scoring system said "Technically, she's the greatest of all time," Italy commentor said, 'What a technical course is!'
    Yamaguchi said, "Certainly, it has taken women's skating to another level. Technically. The whole package. "Kurt Browning said "She gave a wonderful standard in the women's singles,"
    Robin Cousins said "There isn't a move Yuna makes that doesn't give her points, "

    i trust that experts and legend skaters claims, than mao fan's claims here.
    Last edited by venlac; 01-30-2013 at 09:03 PM.

  6. #141
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by tetana View Post
    Well... Yu-na can. She just doesn't.
    Please, refer to the following link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM62CMStq1A
    In practice she can. however, She has trauma in loop, injured in 06-08 Seasons.
    loop is well known as the weaknesses of her jumps...the lowest success rate in her jumps
    since Olympic season, she didn't included 3lo.
    Last edited by venlac; 01-30-2013 at 10:18 PM.

  7. #142
    Custom Title yuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    426
    Quote Originally Posted by venlac View Post
    oh, okay, kim's high score because of goe, you got any doubt? her jumps is called the greatest of all time.nobody female skaters has like her jumps quality, distance and power, similar to a man.(as Tarasova said, "her jumps is similar to mans jump")
    Midori Ito? Tonya Harding?
    (Not to take anything away from Yuna, she is an amazing jumper, but I wouldn't call her the greatest of all time.)

  8. #143
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by yuki View Post
    Midori Ito? Tonya Harding?
    (Not to take anything away from Yuna, she is an amazing jumper, but I wouldn't call her the greatest of all time.)
    They are different style jumper, power jumper i think... Admit it..
    However, in new score system, i think Kim is the most perfect jumper.
    Last edited by venlac; 01-31-2013 at 09:58 PM.

  9. #144
    Custom Title mary01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    519
    Quote Originally Posted by venlac View Post
    oh, okay, kim's high score because of goe, you got any doubt? her jumps is called the greatest of all time.nobody female skaters has like her jumps quality, distance and power, similar to a man.(as Tarasova said, "her jumps is similar to mans jump")

    3Lz+3T Combo by Yu-Na Kim and Evan Lysacek

    Experts usually appreciate Yuna(maybe until the 2010 Olympics) ; whole package, but they showed more positive in technology than artistry.
    Ted Barton who helped devise the new points-based scoring system said "Technically, she's the greatest of all time," Italy commentor said, 'What a technical course is!'
    Yamaguchi said, "Certainly, it has taken women's skating to another level. Technically. The whole package. "Kurt Browning said "She gave a wonderful standard in the women's singles,"
    Robin Cousins said "There isn't a move Yuna makes that doesn't give her points, "

    i trust that experts and legend skaters claims, than mao fan's claims here
    .
    It's not a claim it's a fact, it only takes a look at the content and a closer look at the protocol to come to that realization. and those quotes that you have provided doesn't prove me wrong and certainly doesn't contradict the answer I gave earlier!

  10. #145
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by mary01 View Post
    It's not a claim it's a fact, it only takes a look at the content and a closer look at the protocol to come to that realization. and those quotes that you have provided doesn't prove me wrong and certainly doesn't contradict the answer I gave earlier!
    I have seen the countless YouTube slader videos they made since yuna's debut and
    i know they want to make image
    Sometimes it's scary to me, and sometimes laugh at..

    ok.
    first, you should prove that, yuna kim ALWAYS overscored.
    if "Yuna buying judge" is "fact", then why many skaters, or legend skaters praise her? isn't it ridiculous? (For example, Patrick Chan takes a lot of the blame from skaters)

    you get mad that yuna repeatly set a new record?(until 2010 olympics)
    I'll tell you the reason.
    plushenko said kim is extra class, and he said took Off his hat meaning of respect.
    and in olympics, nbc commentors said, over 210 scores class is yuna kim.
    and italian commentor said, "there's the University of Figure skating, with Yu-Na Kim".
    and Sonia Bianchetti said "Yu-na is in a class of her own, on another planet"
    ok?
    its not my opinion, just experts opinion. not complain to me

    and also i wonder it for you, hanyu has similar strategy (Get GOE at all movement and has the high quality jump) with Kim and repeatly make new record in sp,
    don't you have a dissatisfaction at this??

    if Kim have received the big love from judgment, why she have been not won by pcs, and had underscored controversial(and big jeered, france commentar said dark atmosphere is being made...) in the 2008 World Championships?
    http://youtu.be/GUpJ7g98eTM
    And hope you to tell me exactly what is wrong with her ​​goe.

    and you should explain me in new score system, female skaters who have been competing with yuna(miki, mao, kostner, joannie etc.), who is deserving goe higher than yuna. who?
    Last edited by venlac; 02-04-2013 at 12:04 AM.

  11. #146
    I like pie. Tonichelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Kenai, AK
    Posts
    18,728
    I would hope no one is slandering skaters or posters - I'm not reading the same things that are being accused here. Fan wars are not becoming of anyone. Let's discuss the present and future, not fan issues that are long past (or at least should be).

  12. #147
    Custom Title yuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    426
    Quote Originally Posted by venlac View Post
    They are different style jumper, power jumper i think... Admit it..
    That was kind of rude - admit what, exactly? Also, your argument has nothing to do with what I said (which was countering your claim that Yuna's jumps are the greatest of all time - your words, not mine).

    Quote Originally Posted by venlac View Post
    However, in new score system, i think Kim is the most perfect jumper.
    I agree that Yuna is the best overall jumper of her generation.

  13. #148
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by yuki View Post
    That was kind of rude - admit what, exactly? Also, your argument has nothing to do with what I said (which was countering your claim that Yuna's jumps are the greatest of all time - your words, not mine).
    sorry,
    my mistake..
    i said ' admit it'. you probably understood 'you sould admit it'
    I was trying to say it, 'I Admit it..(your claim) and however she is best jumper since new score system',(jump's high quality; makes recieve goe)
    Last edited by venlac; 02-04-2013 at 04:20 AM.

  14. #149
    Custom Title yuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    426
    Quote Originally Posted by venlac View Post
    sorry,
    my mistake..
    i said ' admit it'. you probably understood 'you sould admit it'
    I was trying to say it, 'I Admit it..(your claim) and however she is best jumper since new score system',
    Ok. We agree, then.

  15. #150
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    Actually, the Special Olympics ends on Tuesday, February 5, and Four Continents begins Wednesday, February 6. Air distance from Pyeongcheng to Osaka, 706 kilometers. Time, 52 minutes.

    In fact, the ladies SP isn't until Saturday. Yu-na could pass out the medals to the Olympians on Tuesday, go clubbing with Michelle on Wednesday, smooze with the IOC folks on Thursday, catch the red eye to Osaka and still have time to get in a practice.

    Yuna KIM & Michelle KWAN 'Hero' + 'Gangnam Style'

    well, I've seen on the stage of the Special Olympics yesterday,
    a english commentator appreciate yuna that she work with special olympics ahead of the 2013 worlds.
    also I feel respect for Michelle Kwan, Right after Honeymoon, participated this event.
    and I admire both of them.
    Last edited by venlac; 02-06-2013 at 04:23 AM.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •