2014 Olympics: Asada vs. Kim | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2014 Olympics: Asada vs. Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuki

Final Flight
oh, okay, kim's high score because of goe, you got any doubt? her jumps is called the greatest of all time.nobody female skaters has like her jumps quality, distance and power, similar to a man.(as Tarasova said, "her jumps is similar to mans jump")

Midori Ito? Tonya Harding?
(Not to take anything away from Yuna, she is an amazing jumper, but I wouldn't call her the greatest of all time.)

venlac

On the Ice
Midori Ito? Tonya Harding?
(Not to take anything away from Yuna, she is an amazing jumper, but I wouldn't call her the greatest of all time.)

They are different style jumper, power jumper i think... Admit it..
However, in new score system, i think Kim is the most perfect jumper.

Last edited:

mary01

Final Flight
oh, okay, kim's high score because of goe, you got any doubt? her jumps is called the greatest of all time.nobody female skaters has like her jumps quality, distance and power, similar to a man.(as Tarasova said, "her jumps is similar to mans jump")

3Lz+3T Combo by Yu-Na Kim and Evan Lysacek

Experts usually appreciate Yuna(maybe until the 2010 Olympics) ; whole package, but they showed more positive in technology than artistry.
Ted Barton who helped devise the new points-based scoring system said "Technically, she's the greatest of all time," Italy commentor said, 'What a technical course is!'
Yamaguchi said, "Certainly, it has taken women's skating to another level. Technically. The whole package. "Kurt Browning said "She gave a wonderful standard in the women's singles,"
Robin Cousins said "There isn't a move Yuna makes that doesn't give her points, "

i trust that experts and legend skaters claims, than mao fan's claims here
.;)

It's not a claim it's a fact, it only takes a look at the content and a closer look at the protocol to come to that realization. and those quotes that you have provided doesn't prove me wrong and certainly doesn't contradict the answer I gave earlier!

venlac

On the Ice
It's not a claim it's a fact, it only takes a look at the content and a closer look at the protocol to come to that realization. and those quotes that you have provided doesn't prove me wrong and certainly doesn't contradict the answer I gave earlier!

I have seen the countless YouTube slader videos they made since yuna's debut and
i know they want to make image
Sometimes it's scary to me, and sometimes laugh at..

ok.
first, you should prove that, yuna kim ALWAYS overscored.
if "Yuna buying judge" is "fact", then why many skaters, or legend skaters praise her? isn't it ridiculous? (For example, Patrick Chan takes a lot of the blame from skaters)

you get mad that yuna repeatly set a new record?(until 2010 olympics)
I'll tell you the reason.
plushenko said kim is extra class, and he said took Off his hat meaning of respect.
and in olympics, nbc commentors said, over 210 scores class is yuna kim.
and italian commentor said, "there's the University of Figure skating, with Yu-Na Kim".
and Sonia Bianchetti said "Yu-na is in a class of her own, on another planet"
ok?
its not my opinion, just experts opinion. not complain to me

and also i wonder it for you, hanyu has similar strategy (Get GOE at all movement and has the high quality jump) with Kim and repeatly make new record in sp,
don't you have a dissatisfaction at this??:think:

if Kim have received the big love from judgment, why she have been not won by pcs, and had underscored controversial(and big jeered, france commentar said dark atmosphere is being made...) in the 2008 World Championships?
http://youtu.be/GUpJ7g98eTM
And hope you to tell me exactly what is wrong with her ​​goe.

and you should explain me in new score system, female skaters who have been competing with yuna(miki, mao, kostner, joannie etc.), who is deserving goe higher than yuna. who?

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I would hope no one is slandering skaters or posters - I'm not reading the same things that are being accused here. Fan wars are not becoming of anyone. Let's discuss the present and future, not fan issues that are long past (or at least should be).

yuki

Final Flight
They are different style jumper, power jumper i think... Admit it..
That was kind of rude - admit what, exactly? Also, your argument has nothing to do with what I said (which was countering your claim that Yuna's jumps are the greatest of all time - your words, not mine).

However, in new score system, i think Kim is the most perfect jumper.

I agree that Yuna is the best overall jumper of her generation.

venlac

On the Ice
That was kind of rude - admit what, exactly? Also, your argument has nothing to do with what I said (which was countering your claim that Yuna's jumps are the greatest of all time - your words, not mine).

sorry,
my mistake..
i said ' admit it'. you probably understood 'you sould admit it'
I was trying to say it, 'I Admit it..(your claim) and however she is best jumper since new score system',(jump's high quality; makes recieve goe)

Last edited:

yuki

Final Flight
sorry,
my mistake..
i said ' admit it'. you probably understood 'you sould admit it'
I was trying to say it, 'I Admit it..(your claim) and however she is best jumper since new score system',

Ok. We agree, then. :)

venlac

On the Ice
Actually, the Special Olympics ends on Tuesday, February 5, and Four Continents begins Wednesday, February 6. Air distance from Pyeongcheng to Osaka, 706 kilometers. Time, 52 minutes. :)

In fact, the ladies SP isn't until Saturday. Yu-na could pass out the medals to the Olympians on Tuesday, go clubbing with Michelle on Wednesday, smooze with the IOC folks on Thursday, catch the red eye to Osaka and still have time to get in a practice. :yes:

Yuna KIM & Michelle KWAN 'Hero' + 'Gangnam Style'

well, I've seen on the stage of the Special Olympics yesterday,
a english commentator appreciate yuna that she work with special olympics ahead of the 2013 worlds.
also I feel respect for Michelle Kwan, Right after Honeymoon, participated this event.
and I admire both of them.:)

Last edited:

Laughing Man

Rinkside
I remember that comments in Olympic sp. He upset and said "why? why brian oser is highly respected than tarasova ?" except this nationalism commentor, i have never seen that commentators criticized Kim (oh, of course except Japanese casters)
and i have seen that mao asada was Criticized.

Just for the record, Jpnse commentators and casters hardly ever criticize Yuna. Newspaper and magazine ariticles either. In fact countless Jpnse tv shows have praised Yuna much more than Mao in the past. Countless Jpnse people found that annoying, and has been making complaints to those programs. So far there are only 2 people who ever said anything negative about Yuna getting high scores, and that only happened this season after NRW. Plus seriously, do you think that that's a crime of any sort? All people who've seen a performance should be allowed to express their honest thoughts on it. It doesn't mean they're bashing the skater. They're just saying they do not agree with the judges. I wouldn't mind if anyone criticized Mao's performances, if that's how they felt. I may not agree with them, but I surely would not think in any way that they have done any wrong. And FYI, I am not one of those angry Jpnse fans who were furious about many Jpnse programs which praised Yuna. I know many of you have trouble believing this, but even though I like Mao better, I have and will always respect Yuna as a great skater too. She is worth being praised even on Jpnse tv and the press.

I have seen the countless YouTube slader videos they made since yuna's debut and
i know they want to make image
Sometimes it's scary to me, and sometimes laugh at..

Well, I've seen countless YT slander vids on Mao too. It's not only Yuna who's a victim of some ill hearted people. I hate such videos on both sides and sincerely hope we won't have much of them as Olys gets close. I can see you like Yuna much more than Mao, but I'd appreciate it if you'd be more objective and try to equally respect them. Yuna is not the only one who's been praised by skating legends. Mao has been too. Why can't you simply accept that as a fact ? They're different types of skaters but both very good at what they do. At the same time, they've been both victims of being made sick videos to humiliate them in YT. We all have faves, but please pay some respect for other skaters, too. If you love the sport, it shouldn't be so difficult. Mao and Yuna has never said anything bad on eachother in public to say the least. I think there's alot for us all to learn from their attitudes as such.

This thread is closed for restoration and will open by Sochi time brand new; we will keep you informed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.