Spin Positions - Favorites/Least Favorites
Viewing threads after competitions, I can see that people have clear preferences on some spin positions.
So, why not talk about/see everyone's opinion?
1. Plain Camel position with spread arms: Looks like a clean, elegant flight on the ice.
2. Scratch, Corkscrew/Crossover: With so many variations, it is a joy to watch.
3. Death Drop: Thrilling entrance of sit spin.
1. Donut spin: What I really don't like is that crushed position during catch foot.
2. Mushroom: This position hardly looks pretty, and almost always slows down the speed.
3. Pancake: Skaters look so uncomfortable and stiff in this position.