Kaetlyn Osmond | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Kaetlyn Osmond

sses1

On the Ice
Her ankle is hurting her and she's getting therapy but according to her Twitter she will fight through it.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Her ankle is hurting her and she's getting therapy but according to her Twitter she will fight through it.

Oh this is so sad! I am not optimistic about this I can't lie. Hopefully everything will be okay.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Good luck to Kaetlyn tomorrow in the long! I am praying she is not truly hurt and will recover quickly.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Hoping for Katelyn to get well soon and have a much better outing at her next GP :2thumbs:

Alex D

Record Breaker
Kaetlyn at Skate Canada

A small heads up for you in regards of Kaetlyn.

During one of her practice sessions at Skate Canada, Kaetlyn tweaked her ankle when she had to pop a Lutz. This required medical attention and treatment, but "it felt ok", as she said, so that she did skate her SP.

At said SP, she performed a triple flip-triple toe combination and a triple Lutz, but unfortunately slipped on the entry of her spin, which lead to a minor injury in her hip and groin. Both things, were treated accordingly and she was ready to perform her free skate the next day. In said Free Skate, she kept fighting, but it just wasn´t her day and as she noted, her fans helped her through "one of my toughest programs of all time".
Kaetlyn did then appear under huge cheers at the Gala and performed "human" by Christina Perri, getting standing ovations from the crowd.

As for her current condition, she is going to be back at practice, either today or tomorrow. :hap93:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Thank you very much Alex D!

Hopefully that means we can see Kaetlyn happy and healthy again at NHK :cheer:

peg

Medalist
I'm glad her next GP isn't until late November. That will give her time in case she needs to take things a little easier for a few days, and then a good amount of raining time as well.

Alex D

Record Breaker
Thank you very much Alex D!

Hopefully that means we can see Kaetlyn happy and healthy again at NHK :cheer:

Yeah!

I hope she will be able to compete, I am sure she will try her best as always.

By the way, just watching Eurosport and Kaetlyn has her own Watts Zap clip now... of course they picked her five falls from the FS, these bastards :hslap:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Good luck to Katelyn at NHK tomorrow :cheer: I really hope she'll be able to have a successful, injury free competition!

firal

Record Breaker
Her LP performance was so hard to watch at SC; hoping she can redeem herself today. Cheering for Kaetlyn!