Thread: Radionova "loves" the triples

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

0 Not allowed!

Radionova "loves" the triples

Excerpt: The only negative Grades of Execution (GOE) in the protocol of her free skate were those stemming from edge calls on both of her triple flips – something she did not receive at her two qualifying events.

The student of Inna Goncharenko claims that she loves all the triples: “I do all triples. I love the Lutz, and even more, I like the Salchow.”

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    The sheer intensity of the six performances, as well as the number of attempted and mostly rotated triple jumps per program, nearly matched that of the of a high-ranked Senior competition.
    Hmm - at Olympics-2010 (highest level of Ladies I know) only one skater of Top Six had 7 triples in FS. At JGP Final - four, two without URs.
    In some aspects (of course, not touching PCS) it was over high-ranked Senior competition.

And level of this Junior GP Final was significantly higher than previous. For example, at 2011 only Shelepen landed 3Lz+3T (once, in FS), at 2012 - two Ladies in SP and three in FS (nonURed).
    Scores, base values of technical elements and so on were significantly higher, number of falls (1 vs 7) significantly lower.

0 Not allowed!
    She is fantastic. And of course we can't know how will change her body, but I think the puberty won't be too big problem for her. Look at her body type!

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    I had seen Elena when she was 10-11 and now she is winning all things, she is really a competitor!

0 Not allowed!
    loves the lutz and very nice too
    like her lutz entrance is clean

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Radionova is just wonderful to watch; I watched her for the very first time at the JGPF and she has star quality written all over her. I think she will definitely go places if she manages to keep her jumps through puberty.
    Last edited by evangeline; 12-14-2012 at 03:32 AM.