Radionova "loves" the triples | Golden Skate

Radionova "loves" the triples

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Excerpt: The only negative Grades of Execution (GOE) in the protocol of her free skate were those stemming from edge calls on both of her triple flips – something she did not receive at her two qualifying events.

The student of Inna Goncharenko claims that she loves all the triples: “I do all triples. I love the Lutz, and even more, I like the Salchow.”

More...

Country
Russia
The sheer intensity of the six performances, as well as the number of attempted and mostly rotated triple jumps per program, nearly matched that of the of a high-ranked Senior competition.
Hmm - at Olympics-2010 (highest level of Ladies I know) only one skater of Top Six had 7 triples in FS. At JGP Final - four, two without URs.
In some aspects (of course, not touching PCS) it was over high-ranked Senior competition.

And level of this Junior GP Final was significantly higher than previous. For example, at 2011 only Shelepen landed 3Lz+3T (once, in FS), at 2012 - two Ladies in SP and three in FS (nonURed).
Scores, base values of technical elements and so on were significantly higher, number of falls (1 vs 7) significantly lower.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
She is fantastic. And of course we can't know how will change her body, but I think the puberty won't be too big problem for her. Look at her body type!

seniorita

Record Breaker
I had seen Elena when she was 10-11 and now she is winning all things, she is really a competitor!

evangeline

Record Breaker
Radionova is just wonderful to watch; I watched her for the very first time at the JGPF and she has star quality written all over her. I think she will definitely go places if she manages to keep her jumps through puberty.

Last edited:

gmyers

Record Breaker
Too bad! Based on maos success triples don't win! She better lose them! Lol!!

seniorita

Record Breaker
^ Dont have much idea, I have only understood three things, that she works , our sport and good luck.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
A couple of years ago I had seen her with Plushy:)
OMG!!! Kawai!!! I haven't seen this video before :popcorn:. Thanks for posting. Plu took a mini-interview with her where he asked how she trains, how often and blah-blah. Then he said to people: "You see, folks, this girl is going all stuff and is eager to work. That's why our sport will live forever thanks to such industrious hard-working kids. Good luck to you, Elena. Well done!" :)

seniorita

Record Breaker
It was during a KOI in 2010 along with this video of her speaking to the camera..That was when I learnt who she was.