Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 208

Thread: Javier Fernandez

  1. #166
    fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    682
    so, eehhhmm... I might have spotted the first part of Javier's new FS costume?
    (don't hit me it's the flippin Barber of Seville, what was I supposed to think of with that pic)

  2. #167
    Love popcorn, hate horendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North of the world
    Posts
    4,164
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    so, eehhhmm... I might have spotted the first part of Javier's new FS costume?
    (don't hit me it's the flippin Barber of Seville, what was I supposed to think of with that pic)
    He looks absolutely attractive!

  3. #168
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    222
    Javi gets nominated by Miki to do the ice bucket challenge, let us wait for him to heed the call and if it spreads to that certain Cricket boy (^-^)

  4. #169
    lurking.. 0v0 satine94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by foruiz View Post
    Javi gets nominated by Miki to do the ice bucket challenge, let us wait for him to heed the call and if it spreads to that certain Cricket boy (^-^)
    I'd love a trio challenge of Javi, Brian, & Yuzu, a la Joannie Rochette but I guess that is asking too much

  5. #170
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    321
    Javi uploaded a teaser for his #ALSIceBucketChallenge: http://instagram.com/p/sEV6iIDixt/?modal=true And he nominated Ottavio Cinquanta too.

  6. #171
    Love popcorn, hate horendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North of the world
    Posts
    4,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrento View Post
    Javi uploaded a teaser for his #ALSIceBucketChallenge: http://instagram.com/p/sEV6iIDixt/?modal=true And he nominated Ottavio Cinquanta too.
    It's so distracting, I mean looking at his body...

  7. #172
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    It's so distracting, I mean looking at his body...
    Yes, it is. He's hot.

  8. #173
    lurking.. 0v0 satine94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrento View Post
    Javi uploaded a teaser for his #ALSIceBucketChallenge: http://instagram.com/p/sEV6iIDixt/?modal=true And he nominated Ottavio Cinquanta too.
    You can't see it in the video, but this man has balls.

  9. #174
    fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by satine94 View Post
    You can't see it in the video, but this man has balls.


    (we have yet to see the rest of the video, so.................. )

  10. #175
    lurking.. 0v0 satine94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post


    (we have yet to see the rest of the video, so.................. )
    You are so bad Pamina

  11. #176
    fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    682
    hey, for once it's not my fault, you totally started this I'm just jumping on the bandwagon here. And besides, I don't even know what you're talking about, all I meant is that we have yet to see the actual ice bucket thingy... and that he just might do some ballsy jump into that giant ditch in the background, you know, like that other guy did...
    So who's gonna be the third "really important person"? Another sports person? Spanish royalty? Pope Francis?

  12. #177
    lurking.. 0v0 satine94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    482
    "I'm gonna nominate the ISU President Ottavio Cinquanta, the President of the Spanish Olympic Committee Alejandro Blanco Bravo, and, because he acted like it was the most blasé thing in the world and pouted the whole time he had to do it the first time, Yuzuru Hanyu."

    -Javi~

  13. #178
    Love popcorn, hate horendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North of the world
    Posts
    4,164
    Quote Originally Posted by satine94 View Post
    "I'm gonna nominate the ISU President Ottavio Cinquanta, the President of the Spanish Olympic Committee Alejandro Blanco Bravo, and, because he acted like it was the most blasé thing in the world and pouted the whole time he had to do it the first time, Yuzuru Hanyu."
    -Javi~
    I am sorry but where did you get the 2nd part?

  14. #179
    lurking.. 0v0 satine94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    I am sorry but where did you get the 2nd part?
    I was joking Meoima

    eta: I made it mean because Javi of course would never say that

  15. #180
    fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by satine94 View Post
    "I'm gonna nominate the ISU President Ottavio Cinquanta, the President of the Spanish Olympic Committee Alejandro Blanco Bravo, and, because he acted like it was the most blasé thing in the world and pouted the whole time he had to do it the first time, Yuzuru Hanyu."

    -Javi~
    "This time he's totally gonna get what's coming. We're flying him up to some glacier, just because I like saying the word glacier and because it sounds extra adorable when you say it with a Spanish accent. Then we're gonna put some skates on the little crybaby and shove him off an iceberg. He probably won't be able to resist doing a quad once he's going over the edge, but this time the butt landing is going to be epic."

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •