Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 208

Thread: Javier Fernandez

  1. #136
    Custom Title chapis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    México
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    lmao

    how to charm the ladies

    whatever works, I guess

  2. #137
    Size 7 Knife Boots Sam-Skwantch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    At the Rink
    Posts
    3,199
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    lmao

    how to charm the ladies

    whatever works, I guess
    Um .....bursting with inappropriate laughter.

  3. #138
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    911
    Does anyone has the base value for Javier SP components as it is? Thanks in advance.

  4. #139
    hot pink shorts
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzceleste View Post
    Does anyone has the base value for Javier SP components as it is? Thanks in advance.
    As in, 4t 3a* 4s3t*? Or his short from this past season?

  5. #140
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by jimeonji View Post
    As in, 4t 3a* 4s3t*? Or his short from this past season?
    Black Betty

  6. #141
    hot pink shorts
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzceleste View Post
    Black Betty
    This is assuming that he's doing 2 quads as people are saying. I'll list some different options he has for 2 quads.

    The most likely 2 quad program would probably look like this.
    4s3t 10.5 + 4.1
    4t 10.3
    ---
    3a 9.35
    jump BV 34.25

    here's another one.
    4t3t 10.3 + 4.1
    ---
    4s 11.55
    3a 9.35
    jump BV 35.3

    the jump layout he used during DOI, which is risky, as people have mentioned.
    4t 10.3
    3a 8.5
    ---
    4s3t 11.55 + 4.51
    jump BV 34.86

    in comparison to his jump layout from last season.
    4s 10.5
    3a 8.5
    ---
    3lz3t 6.6 + 4.51
    jump BV 30.11

    any of these options would get him a good 4 points of BV more than last season, and I see the first as the most likely option with less risk than the 2nd or 3rd options.

  7. #142
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    911
    ^Thank you very much.

  8. #143
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by jimeonji View Post
    This is assuming that he's doing 2 quads as people are saying. I'll list some different options he has for 2 quads.

    The most likely 2 quad program would probably look like this.
    4s3t 10.5 + 4.1
    4t 10.3
    ---
    3a 9.35
    jump BV 34.25

    here's another one.
    4t3t 10.3 + 4.1
    ---
    4s 11.55
    3a 9.35
    jump BV 35.3

    the jump layout he used during DOI, which is risky, as people have mentioned.
    4t 10.3
    3a 8.5
    ---
    4s3t 11.55 + 4.51
    jump BV 34.86

    in comparison to his jump layout from last season.
    4s 10.5
    3a 8.5
    ---
    3lz3t 6.6 + 4.51
    jump BV 30.11

    any of these options would get him a good 4 points of BV more than last season, and I see the first as the most likely option with less risk than the 2nd or 3rd options.
    there is also the option that he may do all of his jump before the half way mark (as kevin reynolds does), I think that it's less likely than the first one, but more likely than the second and the third one...

  9. #144
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    531
    I think he will do 4T3T instead of 4S. If he will not do 3T after 4T I think he still can try to do that after 4S.

  10. #145
    hot pink shorts
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    344
    I think it is extremely unlikely that he will do the last option. I just put that in there because it was the assumed layout based on what he did at DOI. Putting all the jumps in the first half would also be unlikely.

  11. #146
    fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    677
    just me and my random picture post compulsion
    I just can't help it... and I don't think it would've been nice of me to keep those to myself, right?!

  12. #147
    Love popcorn, hate horendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North of the world
    Posts
    4,133
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    just me and my random picture post compulsion
    I just can't help it... and I don't think it would've been nice of me to keep those to myself, right?!
    The last one killed me.

  13. #148
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    321
    Who know what happened to Javi? He posted this on his Instagram: http://instagram.com/p/qQlYJ5Di9n/

    Ahh, found it: he later on said he got a virus. I hope he gets well soon. Poor guy, he must have been tired.

  14. #149
    Love popcorn, hate horendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North of the world
    Posts
    4,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrento View Post
    Who know what happened to Javi? He posted this on his Instagram: http://instagram.com/p/qQlYJ5Di9n/
    Ahh, found it: he later on said he got a virus. I hope he gets well soon. Poor guy, he must have been tired.
    Poor Javi! But at least it's off season so he will have time to get over that virus. I hope he will get well soon.

  15. #150
    fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    677

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •