Javier Fernandez | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Javier Fernandez

Meoima

Match Penalty
I think Javier has a girlfriend doesn´t he. She lives in Canada with him. I think guidelines in GSF are againts this kind of rumors.
Picture Javier with his girlfriend https://twitter.com/javierfernandez/status/451921536195493888
Javi has just admitted that he has splitted with his girlfriend. It doesn't mean he is dating Miki of course. Still he admitted his current status so it's not just some behind the scenes talk. Yes I don't know for sure if he is in a relationship with Miki, though.

pandaatlarge

On the Ice
What rumor? Miki and Javier dated a few years ago...it was reported in the media as fact.

Wait, then when was Miki dating Morozov? Before that?

A rough translation of what Miki's agency replied, according to the magazine http://jisin.jp/news/2652/7815/ which reported this date:
"Mr. Javier Fernandez has been Miki's friend since Jr. days, they are not in a romantic relationship now. He was staying in the hotel we arranged Oct 5th night. Regarding the kiss, it is something everyone does when they say goodbye, it doesn't mean anything special."

The report says the kiss scene was on Oct 6th around 3:30 pm. Javi and Miki were seen together near Miki's apartment the night before. The next morning there was strong typhoon, but in the afternoon sun came out, and they were seen again coming out from Miki's apartment, while Javi was carrying his big suitcase.

Come on, at least some more photos, please! And I don't really think they were kissing in the photo (with glasses, seriously?).

Wait, am I violating the guideline posting this?

Barb

Record Breaker
All the twitter about that he is rude and a traitor is for this thing with Miki or there is some other situation :confused:? it is very weird.

Meoima

Match Penalty
All the twitter about that he is rude and a traitor is for this thing with Miki or there is some other situation :confused:? it is very weird.
If he has parted with his girlfriend then why they call him a traitor? He has all the rights to date anyone who has interest in him. He's single now.

pandaatlarge

On the Ice
No I don't think there is anything to do with Miki. I checked that account, he or she keeps asking celebrities from football players to movie stars to follow him/her, and when there is no response he or she just calls them traitor, idiot, Japan hater, whatever. Unfortunately it is a sensitive time now, so many fans thought it has something to do with the report.

LRK

Record Breaker
Good grief... what people there are in the world? I mean, what do they get out of it? Sitting and stalking celebrities online, and then abusing them if they get no response? Good... grief... I mean, if nothing else, how utterly boring to spend one's time in such a manner?!

Meoima

Match Penalty
Thank you for the link.:)

Wow, Orser surely is positive. And somehow I believe the reason Javi did so badly at JO was because he didn't have his coach beside. I hope he will be alright in SA. He must get to the GPF!!!!

firal

Record Breaker
I went to the open practices today for Skate Canada. It seems that the rink is much smaller than he is used to because he spent most of the morning practice kinda of gesturing and figuring out how to do his jumps and combos. Having watched all the practices, Javier looked like the most chilled person ever; he was joking and laughing with Orser when they were just stretching near the stands. He made a goofy face when he realized a fan in the stand was taking his picture. I'm praying for a good show this weekend!

Meoima

Match Penalty
I went to the open practices today for Skate Canada. It seems that the rink is much smaller than he is used to because he spent most of the morning practice kinda of gesturing and figuring out how to do his jumps and combos. Having watched all the practices, Javier looked like the most chilled person ever; he was joking and laughing with Orser when they were just stretching near the stands. He made a goofy face when he realized a fan in the stand was taking his picture. I'm praying for a good show this weekend!
Thank you for the report!!, I hope Javi will skate well.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I'm not worried about Javi. Sure, he makes mistakes, but he's not worse than the rest of the Skate Canada field.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I'm not worried about Javi. Sure, he makes mistakes, but he's not worse than the rest of the Skate Canada field.
:think: Yeah... but for sure I hope he will get a great start. He didn't do well last season in the GP series and didn't get into GPF. He got the Euro title and bronze at Worlds, though. So it was not a bad season for him. I hope he will be better this year. But 2 quads in the short might be too much.

HanDomi

Record Breaker
:think: Yeah... but for sure I hope he will get a great start. He didn't do well last season in the GP series and didn't get into GPF. He got the Euro title and bronze at Worlds, though. So it was not a bad season for him. I hope he will be better this year. But 2 quads in the short might be too much.

He is doing 1 quad in SP and I don't understand why on earth he is keeping in SP here at SC quad sal, while he landed all quad toes attempt and no clean quad sal landing at all....

Meoima

Match Penalty
He is doing 1 quad in SP and I don't understand why on earth he is keeping in SP here at SC quad sal, while he landed all quad toes attempt and no clean quad sal landing at all....
Only 1 now? Since Kevin is out of GP series, it seems Kovtun will be the only one who tries 2 quads in SP?

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I believe Menshov is planning 2 quads, he had a 4S and 4T in his SP last week at Russian qualifiers.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I believe Menshov is planning 2 quads, he had a 4S and 4T in his SP last week at Russian qualifiers.
:) great!! I would love to see how he will be scores if he lands all his jumps.

About Javi so he chose the 4S instead of 4T? Maybe he will change the layout latter in the season?

HanDomi

Record Breaker
:) great!! I would love to see how he will be scores if he lands all his jumps.

About Javi so he chose the 4S instead of 4T? Maybe he will change the layout latter in the season?

Planned quad is salchow from beginning, and I think this is for sure Javi's main quad, but for some reason from JO he keeps bombing it, while consistently landing 4T, and he is keeping here 4S in SP still. So it's higher risk risk that he may make mistakes but soon we will see