Javier Fernandez | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Javier Fernandez

HanDomi

Record Breaker
I am glad that I was very wrong on quad sal, that was like Brits ESP guys says cracker ! :)

Meoima

Match Penalty
Congrats for a good skate JAVI!! In my opinion this SP suits him the most. He really knows how to sell his program!!! :love:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I love it too - they improved it a lot since the summer. :love: I was worried that there would be a lack of sexy programs without Daisuke around any more, lol. Thank goodness for Javi! :clap:

firal

Record Breaker
That was a beautiful quad sal! Everyone around me at the rink did an impressed "wooh~"when it happened. Javier is getting the same love as all the Canadian skaters out there, so happy! Good luck with the LP!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
from Miki Ando's Instagram: Good luck and enjoy Javier!!!!! I am here for you and we are here for you from japan😊 Vamoooooooooos Javier-chan Vamos!!!!!;))) Te quiero<3

(I'm not a shipper or anything - just thought it was sweet.)

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Oh Javier! I woke up expecting to see you Skate Canada champion and not beaten down into second place. Please get it all together so you will not miss the lifetime opportunity of skating in your country in the GPF. Perhaps more Peak Performänce lessons?

Meoima

Match Penalty
Oh Javier! I woke up expecting to see you Skate Canada champion and not beaten down into second place. Please get it all together so you will not miss the lifetime opportunity of skating in your country in the GPF. Perhaps more Peak Performänce lessons?
He might have to cope up with huge pressure right now.mpoor Javi. :cry:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
just watched Javier's ex. OMG, never expected a Javier like that. Javi has improved so much in skating skills and spins! I really wish he can make it to the GPF in his hometown.
ps: did Javi borrow that EX shirt from Patrick:laugh:

LRK

Record Breaker
I haven't actually seen his ex yet, I suddenly realised... Good, was it?

Anyway, yes, I too wish he will get himself together and do brilliantly at his next GP - and make it to the final.

Come on, Javi! You know you can do it!

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
just watched Javier's ex. OMG, never expected a Javier like that. Javi has improved so much in skating skills and spins! I really wish he can make it to the GPF in his hometown.
ps: did Javi borrow that EX shirt from Patrick:laugh:

Like he borrowed his SP shirt from Brian? ;)

Levity aside, I agree with you as to the improvement of Javier's skating skills. This was what also stands out for me in his SP. When I first saw it in a video of an ice show, I thought it was too derivative of Yuzuru's PW especially the alternative lunge move (now removed). It's good his team has tweaked it, and Javier can now really make it his own this season and get amply rewarded since, as Brian noted, it's favorably received by the judges.

Javier's SC exhibition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxeYGyHk5_U. As one post intimated, it just makes you fall in love with him.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Javier posted on Instagram: "After a checkout I have tendinitis in my knee! But this is not going to keep me away from my training and competitions 😜! "

:no:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Oh NOOOOOOO Javi!!! So that's why he underperformed in SC. :cry: please take care of yourself.

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
from Miki Ando's Instagram: Good luck and enjoy Javier!!!!! I am here for you and we are here for you from japan😊 Vamoooooooooos Javier-chan Vamos!!!!!;))) Te quiero<3

(I'm not a shipper or anything - just thought it was sweet.)

Very sweet! The number of exclamation marks and that declaration in the end: res ipsa loquitur. ;)

On another note, I am very sorry to hear about Javier's tendinitis (and frankly a little relieved it is a physical, rather than a mental, problem that caused his underperformance in the SC Free). I hope he will have sufficiently healed before his next competition in COR. Really want him to throw down the gauntlet this season.

LRK

Record Breaker
Very sweet! The number of exclamation marks and that declaration in the end: res ipsa loquitur. ;)

On another note, I am very sorry to hear about Javier's tendinitis (and frankly a little relieved it is a physical, rather than a mental, problem that caused his underperformance in the SC Free). I hope he will have sufficiently healed before his next competition in COR. Really want him to throw down the gauntlet this season.

Agree with all of this - get well Javi! and come back stronger than ever!

Meoima

Match Penalty
Given his condition, I can say that he did very well in SC. I wish him all the best.