Javier Fernandez | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Javier Fernandez

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Javi lives in Turin?

No, I think he meant "stay" in the sense that he would live and work in Turin, but not necessarily permanently (as one "stays" somewhere on vacation). That's assuming that Google translated his words correctly, of course. ;)

Last edited:

Alba

Record Breaker
No, I think he meant "stay" in the sense that he would live and work in Turin, but not necessarily permanently (as one "stays" somewhere on vacation). That's assuming that Google translated his words correctly, of course. ;)

I had no idea that he has a relationship with Turin. Why Turin? That's why I was curious. :)

Last edited:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Javi!! I am so happy for him. He's so open and such a darling. This year means so much to him. I hope his fans in spain will be satisfied. :rock:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
WOW! :love:

Is marriage what they mean by that message, though? I wondered about the relationship the other day, when she posted a pic of her breakfast and Javi said he had the same breakfast, same time, same place...

They're 2 of my favorite skaters, so I'm happy that they're happy!

Last edited:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Message: Today is an special day for us, because we want to share our feelings with everyone. The main points of this relationship is, love and build a happy family. We just had started so we hope to have warm support from everybody. With love, Javi and Miki.��

adelia

Record Breaker

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
xam_trankov: finally! Best choice my friend!!!
namnamnoodle: YAAAAAAAYYYYYY YOU ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Where are they going to live? Is Miki going to move to Canada?

Alba

Record Breaker
Fantastic! I'm so happy for both, but especially for Miki. She deserved a good and hot guy. :love: :dance::clap:

TMC

Record Breaker
Wonder if "build a happy family" means that they are expecting?

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Why do you think his previous girlfriend rushed away from Japan when he was still having shows in there? I suppose he is the father.

adelia

Record Breaker
Why do you think his previous girlfriend rushed away from Japan when he was still having shows in there? I suppose he is the father.
I didn't know about the gf rushing away part. I don't follow Javi's activities that closely. But what you say makes sense because the tabloids had pics of him staying at her home.