Javier Fernandez | Page 17 | Golden Skate

Javier Fernandez

makaihime

Final Flight
So happy for them! Lets not speculate since its obvious they wish to keep their personal lives private :) They're happy now and that's all that matters :cheer2:

adelia

Record Breaker
So happy for them! Lets not speculate since its obvious they wish to keep their personal lives private :) They're happy now and that's all that matters :cheer2:
That is true. If they want to make it public they will do so in their own time.

unico

Final Flight
I won't add to any gossip/speculation, but wow!! I hope somehow Ando can give Fernandez tips on staying focused so that maybe he too can win a Worlds, lol. But in all seriousness, congratulations to the happy couple!! :hb::hb:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Woah. Umm... congratulations! I wasn't expecting that... thought it was just the usual rumours. Wishing them both a long and fulfilling relationship.

Alba

Record Breaker
But this comment on IG:

"Build a happy family....Let Nikolai Morozov join!"

:eek::eek::eek:

Why are some people so mean? :disapp:
So pathetic and miserable in their own life that they can't stand someone who's happy, I suppose.

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
Wait! Did they both were trained by Morozov at the same time? Didn´t Miki dated Morozov... Isn´t Morozov supposedly the father of Miki´s child!?! This is so weird...

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Wait! Did they both were trained by Morozov at the same time? Didn´t Miki dated Morozov... Isn´t Morozov supposedly the father of Miki´s child!?! This is so weird...
Morozov firmly denied the rumor of him being Miki's child father. I believe him.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Morozov firmly denied the rumor of him being Miki's child father. I believe him.

I believe it was reported that Miki's child's father was a skater as well so I'm pretty sure its not Morozov.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
I am so not made for gossip :laugh: When I read "we just had started so we hope to have warm support from everybody" I thought ok, they're dating, may all the happy powers be with them. Things that didn't cross my mind were marriage, pregnancy and unresolved fatherhood issues :laugh: I'm just glad we're not adding to any rumors here.