Javier Fernandez | Page 51 | Golden Skate

Javier Fernandez

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Oops then I made a mistake on the concept of Senior B competitions. It says he plans on being on a competition before the GP circuit, it just doesn't specify which or when. But then, if you don't mind my ignorance, what is the difference between a Senior B and competitions like Japan Open? Aside from the thing that if you win a Senior B you become the first substitute for a GP event

Well, Japan Open is more like a team event and kinda fun , there are 3 teams, Japan, Europe and NA, each team is represented by 2 ladies and 2 men singles, they can be retired skaters as well ,they only perform FP and its by invitation, winner team is chosen by sum of team members' individual scores

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Well, Japan Open is more like a team event and kinda fun , there are 3 teams, Japan, Europe and NA, each team is represented by 2 ladies and 2 men singles, they can be retired skaters as well ,they only perform FP and its by invitation, winner team is chosen by sum of team members' individual scores

Thank you so much for explaining!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Javier received an award yesterday (not sure what for since i dont trust google translate a lot but it says "This afternoon I received the prize values of quarry of the student" ) , it must feel good for him to be finally recognized :yay:

tzazu

Medalist

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Seems like the link of the program has already been shared here! Thank you nonchan1023 for it! :biggrin:
I don't get a lot of it but I think it starts around the min 57.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
They teased him so much but he was very goodnatured about it.
They asked many embarrassing questions about Javi and Miki like what part of her body do you like best? and when did you last kiss?
Then they had a contest to see if he could pick up Japan's famously slippery food and eat it with chopsticks. ( tough luck producers since Javi LOVES Japanese food and has been eating it for years) He was the best at it amongst all the other guys in the studio.

I actually never watch this kind of show as it's too loud and shouty for me; but I made an exception just to see Fernandez.
:biggrin:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
The other link didn't work for me but I just watched the whole thing on dailymotion and good God :laugh2: I was laughing my butt off all the way through. He's such a good sport. I'm pretty sure many others would've given up after about three minutes. And good thing Miki seems to have a sense of humor too :laugh: they were just too adorable

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
finally had a chance to watch the whole thing , he has no shame has he? he is open to every emberrasing suggestion :laugh: the moment for me was when he threw his jacket on the guy :rofl: and it was so cute when he said he needed to be 100% confident before asking Miki to be his girlfriend :love:
while watching the program i felt like they were testing him to see if he is worthy of being with Japanese girl (idk if that makes sense XD) :biggrin: he seemed to enjoy every second of it though and even promised to speak Japanese if he will join again :laugh:
and they already removed DM link pamina posted, HERE is another one

Meoima

Match Penalty
The other link didn't work for me but I just watched the whole thing on dailymotion and good God :laugh2: I was laughing my butt off all the way through. He's such a good sport. I'm pretty sure many others would've given up after about three minutes. And good thing Miki seems to have a sense of humor too :laugh: they were just too adorable
OMG MIKI SLAP THESE GUYS ASAP!!! :hijacked:

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
finally had a chance to watch the whole thing , he has no shame has he? he is open to every emberrasing suggestion :laugh: the moment for me was when he threw his jacket on the guy :rofl: and it was so cute when he said he needed to be 100% confident before asking Miki to be his girlfriend :love:
while watching the program i felt like they were testing him to see if he is worthy of being with Japanese girl (idk if that makes sense XD) :biggrin: he seemed to enjoy every second of it though and even promised to speak Japanese if he will join again
and they already removed DM link pamina posted, HERE is another one

I just watched it and yes, I also had the feeling that Javier was being put to a test there, but boy, did he pass with flying colors. Hai! (to quote Miki's exclamation when she triumphantly picked up her peeled boiled egg; she and Javier were the quickest :cheer2:).

Anyway all the best to this lively and lovely couple who came from different worlds really but who found each other because of skating.

Rissa

Record Breaker
I just watched it and yes, I also had the feeling that Javier was being put to a test there, but boy, did he pass with flying colors. Hai! (to quote Miki's exclamation when she triumphantly picked up her peeled boiled egg; she and Javier were the quickest :cheer2:).

Anyway all the best to this lively and lovely couple who came from different worlds really but who found each other because of skating.

Their story is like a real-life romantic movie, all the best to them!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
yay! another interview with javi and miki!!! cant wait :dance: :popcorn: