cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Totally worthy waiting all these months to see a program like that :hap36:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Awesome short program! I think I forgot to breath watching him doing all the choreo, looks so good! It is definitely a new level for him. This choreo does make a difference. So happy he landed everything. Has to work on quad Sal a bit more. But overall- amazing. So happy for him.

liv

Record Breaker
I liked it too. His axel was the best I've ever seen him do it.

What's with the 3 Orser boys and their stuffed creature tissue boxes? :) Nam got one this year and is this the first time I"ve seen Javi with one? Very funny.

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
I liked it too. His axel was the best I've ever seen him do it.

What's with the 3 Orser boys and their stuffed creature tissue boxes? :) Nam got one this year and is this the first time I"ve seen Javi with one? Very funny.

They've had them for a while, I think Nam got his last year as a gift (he played around with it in the green room with Misha at Worlds :biggrin:) Javi used to have a Mickey which he occasionally brought to competitions, but he showed up with Stitch this time around. Curiously I didn't see Misha's (the one in the K&C was not a tissue case), perhaps that Stitch is Misha's and Javi just borrowed it :laugh:

I really liked his new SP, it suits him very well (though I will miss rockstar Javi with Black Betty), the choreo sequence at the end was great. And what a nice 3A he got there! The 4S was a bit off, but that's his jump so I'm not really worried about that. If he skates that program clean at the GPF he'll bring the house down. Hope he can keep this up for the FS tomorrow! :hap10:

Last edited:

Khoai

Match Penalty
This season SP is the best he has ever had. But it seems quad sal is failing him. Maybe his quad toe is more consistent now.