Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Javier Fernandez

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by jimeonji View Post
    reposting from the Yuzuru thread.

thanks to echotpe~
    More or less what Javier says:
    He wasn ´t happy with his performance at Olympics, so it was easy to go back and training for worlds.
    Even so his body was tired, but his team (coach?)support helping him to keep focus.
    He said the level at worlds was higher tan Olympics.
    He said that most skaters get alone pretty well, anc can hang out and be friends. But they are very serious when they compete.
    He said that they don´t know when a 16y/o with big jumps will rise fro the lower rankings and shake the standings (like Yuzuru did).
    Finally he said they are thinking in using music from Rock bnad BlackBerry Smoke for SP, and maybe The Barber from Seville for LP or another kind of spanish or similar rythim. The programs are not choreographed yet, and won´t until after the vacations. He is still not sure is they will go with this music definitly.

Size 7 Knife Boots Sam-Skwantch's Avatar
    He needs a FS with Barcelona in mind. If he can get a GPF gold or even silver he can ride the momentum into the WC's.

Why aren't there more comments on this thread. Javi is amazing.

Love popcorn, hate horendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    The barbie of Seville is interesting choice for Javi. I am glad for him. thank God they didn't choose Carmen just because it happened in Spain.

fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    The barbie of Seville is interesting choice for Javi. I am glad for him. thank God they didn't choose Carmen just because it happened in Spain.
    is that a thing I don't know about or a typo?
    sorry, not trying to put you on the spot, but I would LOVE to see Javier's interpretation of the Barbie of Seville oh my God that costume would be epic

Love popcorn, hate horendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Sorry that's a typo. yes, indeed the costume must be epic omg I am so done with the idea.

Maybe he should try it as his new ex?

Custom Title
    Maybe Yuzuru suggested Javier to hire Johnny for costume design ? What you think ?

oh, please, don't apologize, the pictures you put in my head are hilarious considering his aerobic class ex and the fact that he doesn't mind playing the dork, I can totally picture the Spanish Javi Barbie

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzceleste View Post
    More or less what Javier says:
    He wasn ´t happy with his performance at Olympics, so it was easy to go back and training for worlds.
    Even so his body was tired, but his team (coach?)support helping him to keep focus.
    He said the level at worlds was higher tan Olympics.
    He said that most skaters get alone pretty well, anc can hang out and be friends. But they are very serious when they compete.
    He said that they don´t know when a 16y/o with big jumps will rise fro the lower rankings and shake the standings (like Yuzuru did).
    Finally he said they are thinking in using music from Rock bnad BlackBerry Smoke for SP, and maybe The Barber from Seville for LP or another kind of spanish or similar rythim. The programs are not choreographed yet, and won´t until after the vacations. He is still not sure is they will go with this music definitly.
    Yes! That's what I had hoped for Javier since the GPF will be held in his country. I hope he doesn't change his mind with the Spanish theme. Thanks for the updates!

Ice is slippery.
    Vocals from Blackberry.....for Javier? lol Maybe he can make it work, it'll be interesting to see though that's for sure I actually really like the choice of music for his LP, I think it'll work for him and maybe the momentum of the music can benefit him and stop him from popping his jumps

So excited! Hopefully we'll see him debut his new programs in his upcoming shows

Pardon my ignorance , but... what's Blackberry? I'm also a Vocals Doubter, so the vocal thing makes me a bit nervous...

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by LRK View Post
    Pardon my ignorance , but... what's Blackberry? I'm also a Vocals Doubter, so the vocal thing makes me a bit nervous...
    BlackBerry smoke
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88lEWTEk3jg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackberry_Smoke

Genres: Country, Country rock, Southern Rock, Bluegrass

If it has to be that band, can it please be this song? at least those lyrics would be kinda fun (and I think the song might actually suit him)

@cruzceleste - Thank you so much!

Hmmm... I rather like the sound of it, but I'm not sure how it would work in a skating program? Well, if he uses their music, we will find out, I suppose.

reposting from the Yuzuru fan fest:
    thanks for the links, echotpe

Quote Originally Posted by echotpe View Post
    Here is the latest clip that Javier practices his new program. The music is Black Betty by Ram Jam, not BlackBerry mentioned earlier.

video: http://instagram.com/p/olNFiVFPOE/
    music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fi2z4KBnNE

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    reposting from the Yuzuru fan fest:
    thanks for the links, echotpe
    In the interview he said his programs are not yet choreographed. Maybe that´s an exhibition program.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast