Javier Fernandez | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Javier Fernandez

Meoima

Match Penalty
Even at this stage his Fed can't help him? :disapp: I mean, how many skaters do they have?
They should support him and H&D as well. Very talented skaters and their best in the history of Spanish FS.
:unsure: It seems there are too kinds of Fed.
One is the useless which do nothing to help their skaters.:unsure:
The other the greedy that want all and rarely treat their skaters well enough. :bang:
I hate all those Fed.

Kalina

On the Ice
Even at this stage his Fed can't help him? :disapp: I mean, how many skaters do they have?
They should support him and H&D as well. Very talented skaters and their best in the history of Spanish FS.

He mentioned a few years ago that he wasn't getting much money (if at all, but I don't remember the details) from the Federation because the Federation itself wasn't getting money from the government (financial crisis etc.).

Meoima

Match Penalty
He mentioned a few years ago that he wasn't getting much money (if at all, but I don't remember the details) from the Federation because the Federation itself wasn't getting money from the government (financial crisis etc.).
:cry::cry::cry:
Yet Spain has a making money machine thanks to their football champion league. Life!! :cry:

Alba

Record Breaker
:cry::cry::cry:
Yet Spain has a making money machine thanks to their football champion league. Life!! :cry:

They're private clubs. More than making money from them in Spain they do help big clubs through the banks, with credit etc., and of course the taxes.

Meoima

Match Penalty
They're private clubs. More than making money from them in Spain they do help big clubs through the banks, with credit etc., and of course the taxes.
Still, I am so glad Javi has been getting many invites from Japan as they pay very well (much higher than the rest of the World so I've heard).
And Javi has many Japanese fans. I follow (stalk) his Instagram and I can see that many comments in Japan are kind words towards Javi. Something like: "Try your best, Javi. We support you." What a pity he doesn't understand Japanese, though.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
so, eehhhmm... I might have spotted the first part of Javier's new FS costume?
(don't hit me :biggrin: it's the flippin Barber of Seville, what was I supposed to think of with that pic)

foruiz

Final Flight
Javi gets nominated by Miki to do the ice bucket challenge, let us wait for him to heed the call and if it spreads to that certain Cricket boy (^-^)

Pamigena

Record Breaker
hey, for once it's not my fault, you totally started this :biggrin: I'm just jumping on the bandwagon here. And besides, I don't even know what you're talking about, all I meant is that we have yet to see the actual ice bucket thingy... and that he just might do some ballsy jump into that giant ditch in the background, you know, like that other guy did...
So who's gonna be the third "really important person"? Another sports person? Spanish royalty? Pope Francis?
:popcorn:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
"I'm gonna nominate the ISU President Ottavio Cinquanta, the President of the Spanish Olympic Committee Alejandro Blanco Bravo, and, because he acted like it was the most blasé thing in the world and pouted the whole time he had to do it the first time, Yuzuru Hanyu."

-Javi~

Meoima

Match Penalty
"I'm gonna nominate the ISU President Ottavio Cinquanta, the President of the Spanish Olympic Committee Alejandro Blanco Bravo, and, because he acted like it was the most blasé thing in the world and pouted the whole time he had to do it the first time, Yuzuru Hanyu."
-Javi~
I am sorry but where did you get the 2nd part? :think:

Pamigena

Record Breaker

-Javi~
"This time he's totally gonna get what's coming. We're flying him up to some glacier, just because I like saying the word glacier and because it sounds extra adorable when you say it with a Spanish accent. Then we're gonna put some skates on the little crybaby and shove him off an iceberg. He probably won't be able to resist doing a quad once he's going over the edge, but this time the butt landing is going to be epic."
:points: