Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte

icedance

On the Ice
I saw photos of her today in the La Gazzetta dello Sport. Her hand is much worse than i thought...:(
Doctors will remove her 15(!) stitches on Monday. I hope she'll get better soon!

slider11

Medalist
Music 2017-18

SD: Cha-Cha-Cha "Kaboom" by Ursula 1000, Samba "Skip to the Beep" by "Club des Belugas", Samba "1 to 8"
FD: "La Vita e bella" :love: :hap93:

Great selections for them! They may not be on the Olympic podium but they will be remembered!

deneb

On the Ice
Interview to Anna and Luca by OA Sport (in italian), video included.
https://www.oasport.it/2017/10/patt...ano-guarita-nuovi-programmi-e-alle-olimpiadi/

Summary of what they said:

Anna's hand is completely recovered (Anna shows her hand at the beginning of the video), the injury was not so seriuos but it took longer than expected.
They can't wait to compete and they want to get some feedback about their programs.
Their first competition will be in Minsk, then NHK and Skate America.
Their major goals in the season are obviously Olympics and Worlds. It will be tough but they want to be in the mix without thinking about the result.
Competitions in Pyeongchang will be in the morning: the positive side is that they train in the morning so they are accustomed, the negative is that if one sleeps badly the night before due to jet lag then there's no time to recover.

icedance

On the Ice
Thank you very much for the translation Deneb!
I was so sad because of their withdraws, but good to hear that they confirmed Minsk! Just can’t wait to see them compete and their programs! :luv17:

icedance

On the Ice
This FD is amazing! They’re skating so soft with so much emotions! Wonderful storytellers...what a moving performance!

snd

On the Ice
agree with chapis, that one lift is very beautiful.

i'm very fond of this pair and think they were really hard done by last worlds - i'd really like them to get an oly medal. i'm not sure about the fd costumes though - to me, the white of her dress really clashes with his shirt. idk...

icedance

On the Ice
agree with chapis, that one lift is very beautiful.

i'm very fond of this pair and think they were really hard done by last worlds - i'd really like them to get an oly medal. i'm not sure about the fd costumes though - to me, the white of her dress really clashes with his shirt. idk...

Anna said that those FD costumes are the first this season. So probably they’ll change it. I think their SD costumes weren’t ready in Minsk, especially Luca’s.