Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Lovely second Ex from C/L in FaOI Kobe. Wouldn't mind if they use Cinema Paradiso as part of their free next season should they decide to continue :).

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Any recent interview where Anna and Luca speak of their competitive status? Marchei/Hotarek are skipping GP at least so maybe when M/H returns, they could also return?

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Okay, so I was looking for Anna and Luca videos and came across their 'La Traviata', which I have actually never seen before. Beautifully expressive. I don't think any other dance team can present an Italian opera/drama quite like they can.

figurefan0726

Final Flight
Any recent interview where Anna and Luca speak of their competitive status? Marchei/Hotarek are skipping GP at least so maybe when M/H returns, they could also return?

They could! There’s a higher chance because Anna and Ondrej are married to each other.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow! Anna and Luca coordinated that well, with help, of course! LOL.

I knew -- well, hoped -- this was the news, when I saw "new Post" for this couple. I am thrilled for both, and for their respective spouses. Especially Ondrej, I must admit, I have such a soft spot and mucho admiration for him. I watched a video interview of them a couple of years ago that was so wonderful. In it, they talked about having a family some day, and Ondrej said that he wanted 3 children, preferably including one set of twins. Anna said, "well ... I'll do my best." ❤️

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Wow! Anna and Luca coordinated that well, with help, of course! LOL.

I knew -- well, hoped -- this was the news, when I saw "new Post" for this couple. I am thrilled for both, and for their respective spouses. Especially Ondrej, I must admit, I have such a soft spot and mucho admiration for him. I watched a video interview of them a couple of years ago that was so wonderful. In it, they talked about having a family some day, and Ondrej said that he wanted 3 children, preferably including one set of twins. Anna said, "well ... I'll do my best." ❤️
I must admit my first thought was 'oh wow, look how close in age their daughters are!' :love2:

I loved the interview you mentioned, it was so lovely to see how supportive and understanding Anna and Ondrej were of each other, and it was interesting to hear their explanation of how the dealt with each other portraying 'romantic' storylines on the ice with their respective partners.