Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte

Suzzie

Rinkside
so glad for them. what a great season for them!

btw commentator on our channel said that they'd probably retire after this season. is it true?

deneb

On the Ice
so glad for them. what a great season for them!

btw commentator on our channel said that they'd probably retire after this season. is it true?

On Italian TV Anna and Luca said that it was not in their plans to retire, but the results of this season were beyond their expectation, so they need, after a rest, to think of what is the better thing to do, together with whole team.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Congratulations to Anna and Luca! :clap: Her look backstage when she realized that they won
was priceless.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Very sweet Twitter message from Meryl Davis:

https://twitter.com/Meryl_Davis/status/450036992147849217
Meryl Davis
‏@Meryl_Davis
Congrats you two! Dopo molti anni, sono cosi felice per voi due; d'oro!! 😘 pic.twitter.com/QevmYbxm5x

Meryl, for those who don't know, is fluent (or at least proficient) in Italian so nice she got to use it!

The rough translation is: After so many years; I am happy for you two! Gold!

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Congratulations to Anna & Luca on their great skating at Worlds and on their gold medal!

:party2:

Mattieu

Medalist
So pleased for Anna and Luca :clap:
I know it's shallow, but they are both so beautiful....

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Glad they did their Pata Pata exhibition at World's! That's my favourite...

anyanka

Record Breaker
Very sweet Twitter message from Meryl Davis:

https://twitter.com/Meryl_Davis/status/450036992147849217
Meryl Davis
‏@Meryl_Davis
Congrats you two! Dopo molti anni, sono cosi felice per voi due; d'oro!! 😘 pic.twitter.com/QevmYbxm5x

Meryl, for those who don't know, is fluent (or at least proficient) in Italian so nice she got to use it!

The rough translation is: After so many years; I am happy for you two! Gold!

That's a very sweet greeting, and also very cool. :) Thanks for sharing (from me, the original log lady)!

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
they are the new Pechalat / Bourzat
late bloomers but an aging team

though highly suspicious a team like C/L already getting old can say until 2018
there will be many young, fresh and more beautiful Ice Dancers in the coming seasons

demarinis5

Record Breaker
they are the new Pechalat / Bourzat
late bloomers but an aging team

though highly suspicious a team like C/L already getting old can say until 2018
there will be many young, fresh and more beautiful Ice Dancers in the coming seasons

I am trying to find a Congrats or compliment somewhere in your post, maybe you can help me out? :confused:
This is a Fan Fest thread.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
:slink: Calling a team the new P&B is a compliment in my book! I have enjoyed so many so their programs!

Best wishes and congratulations to Luca & Anna for winning a thrilling World's championship.

demarinis5

Record Breaker
:slink: Calling a team the new P&B is a compliment in my book! I have enjoyed so many so their programs!

Best wishes and congratulations to Luca & Anna for winning a thrilling World's championship.

Thanks Doris. I knew there had to be a compliment somewhere in the post. I will have to be more
thorough and read between the lines :)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Do we know their programs for the upcoming season. There is just something about Anna that captures my imagination. She just commands attention and I'm very willing to give it.

TMC

Record Breaker
Eurpoe on Ice reported today that "Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte's names are no longer listed in the entries for Trophee Eric Bompard."