Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Eurpoe on Ice reported today that "Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte's names are no longer listed in the entries for Trophee Eric Bompard."

Oh my God. What happened? I hope they're healthy. I wanted them to recover there after CoC FD.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Eurpoe on Ice reported today that "Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte's names are no longer listed in the entries for Trophee Eric Bompard."
Oh, God :no: I don't know about any injury, so I hope they'll use this break time to fix their issues...

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Nooooooo! They were among my best reasons for buying tickets for TEB :-/ (and GPF for that matter, and no TEB = no GPF)

(now I'm having flashbacks to last year's TEB where I'd hoped to see Kim Yuna before she retired, and Kiira Korpi ;_; )

Well, I hope they are OK and it's nothing too serious. Love those two, don't care about points or placements, just love to see them skate.

Last edited:

Alba

Record Breaker
They should be at nationals, starts on 20th. I'm not sure if I'm able to go though.
I was very curious to go this year.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Congratulation to Anna & Luca for their GP assignments! Can't wait to see them competing with I/Z :yay:
Also, I didn't see anyone posting this, so here's their offcical facebook account: Anna Cappellini + Luca Lanotte

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I think it's time someone posted here their music choices:

Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte ITA
SD Waltz and Polka from the operetta The Merry Widow by Franz Lehar
FD Medley of Fellini soundtracks by Nino Rota, including The Nights of Cabiria, Amarcord, and 8 1/2\

A few photos as bonus ;) :
Anna as an aunt So cute ^^
Anna & Luca So hot :love:
Funny wedding pic

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Okay, I have to say they're stronger than ever IMO. Both dances look good, I'm not a fan, but I can appreciate hard work they and their coaching team did. Vlasova did a tremendous job here, she basically constructed the whole dance to emphasize ALL of their strong sides, and to mask their weaknesses. It fits their style. And considering Luca had a surgery after the last season they look perfect.