Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Loved Anna and Luca at Skate Canada... and that final spin/lift in the Free Dance, where Anna just seems to float into the air - my favourite, most beautiful moment of the whole Dance competition...!

That really is a beautiful spin.

The program has been growing on me all season. It's a shame they didn't do this program last year--it's better.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker

Thanks for all photos for Team Italy! Anna tried a death spiral with her husband. :)

Andrea82

Medalist
What were Luca and Anna's scores at their Nationals?

Total score: 195.78 (in comparison Guignard/Fabbri got 182.39)
SD score: 78.68 (G/F 72.32)
FD score: 117.10 (G/F 110.07)

SD TES: 41.14 (G/F 37.6)
FD TES: 59.00 (G/F 56.27)

slider11

Medalist
Total score: 195.78 (in comparison Guignard/Fabbri got 182.39)
SD score: 78.68 (G/F 72.32)
FD score: 117.10 (G/F 110.07)

SD TES: 41.14 (G/F 37.6)
FD TES: 59.00 (G/F 56.27)

Nice! Of course with any Nationals come inflation but I do love Anna and Luca's presence on the ice. Although Worlds seem to be a battle between Virtue and Moir and Papadakis and Cizeron, anything can happen.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I am doing my happy dance! :dance::clap:

Congrats to Anna and Luca for winning the SP. I would like to see them as European Champions but it will be tough
to overcome the tough competition. Fingers and toes crossed!

Here is their Amazing SD :love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a46Q7lOtlOw

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
These two always make me happy when they skate :) They truly are magnificent storytellers :)

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Wishing Anna and Luca good luck in the FD. Hopefully the SD fiasco does not affect them
and they slay! :cheer:

ETA: Congratulations to Anna and Luca for winning the Silver Medal! :yahoo::hap10::dance3:

I admit I was a little worried when they had the twizzle mishap but they did enough!

Last edited:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
They are so adorable! Congrats! Their dance resembles the most to the old ice dance...

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
They are so adorable! Congrats! Their dance resembles the most to the old ice dance...

This is what makes them a bit different, they are a joy to watch, so much fun ! They have their own style.

EDIT : a La La Land programm would suit them perfectly !! Imagine for the Olympic season !

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Anna always look gorgeous, but she also has very nice voice! I heard her before of course, but it's always such a pleasure to hear her speaking :)