wowow | Golden Skate

wowow

Xeno057

Spectator
Hahaha.... Every time figure skating season comes about, it makes me want to put on skates and become a professional skater. Michelle only helped feed that urge =) Too bad my parents didn't make me skate when I was younger. Even though I'm only 18, that's still too old, which is pretty ironic (or at least to me).

That was one heck of a performance!

-Richard :love: :love: :love:

Antilles

Medalist
It makes me wish I had taken up skating too. :) I actually bought a pair of skates today. I'm 26 and haven't been on the ice since I was about 12. I could only find ones with "Sale and Pelletier" written on the side. I'm not really a fan of theirs. Too bad the skates couldn't say "Anissina&Peizerat". ;)

Michelle was just breathtaking tonight!

Xeno057

Spectator
ahh yes... sorry. This was supposed to be a reply to a topic, but I started a new one by accident.
Sorry!!

LittleAngelCora

Rinkside
I feel the same way. I'm only 18 too, and I really wish I would have skated when I was younger. However, I grew up in Louisiana, not exactly a skating hotbed. I've only been skating once in my life, at the Galleria Mall in Houston. I have to say I that I was quite proud of myself; in about the twenty or so minutes I was on the ice I didn't fall once and I didn't even hold onto the boards. :D

Courtney

thisthingcalledlove

Final Flight
adult skating

c'mon everyone. reading posts, and watching nationals has inspired me to take adult classes. maybe i'll see all of you at the adult nationals in a few years or so?

the rink pro sold me a pair that is very very heavy...an SP TERI!