The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Junior, girls, final results:

1. Lyydia Määttänen, 130,17 (age 14)
2. Ljubov Efimenko, 127,83 (age 13)
3. Jenni Saarinen, 123,61 (age 13)

Young girls, and top 3 all new names and first time in the juniors. Ljubov is talented, and was noticed even here last year, but something had happened in the SP: was only 6th, but won the free.

Ladies, Kiira is leadning as expected after the SP.

IleK

On the Ice
She finally did it. But exactly when she doesn't really need it. I mean she did a clean SP this season only at Finlandia and Nationals, but never in GP. She really need it clean at Euros if she dreams of gold. That would also be my dream, Kiira european champion but I want her to do that with her maximum of potential so that I don't have to hear that she didn't deserve it and it is all beauty PCS. Clean SP and 3-3 and both triple lutz and triple flip in LP. That would be her chance. And I am very curious to see in an hour how she handles the LP, because even when she did the unexpected lutz and flip together with a clean 3-3, she couldn't do both 3 loops and I really don't get it. 4 competitions and never 2 triple loops in the long program and this is her favourite jump, maybe she should reconsider and replace one of them with a second salcow.
Go, Kiira! Please, at least at Nationals I want to see that beautiful programs of yours with more than 5 triples just beacuse you really can do it!

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Where can I find videos? Scores? Results? And, did Kiira receive something around 70 for her her SP?

IleK

On the Ice
Oh, Kiira only 103 points in LP! With one point deduction and including home bonus, the worse performance of this season. I appreciate she "chose" to do it here and not at Euros but even so... I wasn't expecting such a low score. Kiira you are driving me crazy!! I hope this will wake you up. Too many ruined chances (second after SP in both 2012 an 2010 Euros and first in 2010) and it is such a pity, every year the same story, she can;t handle the LP.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Alisa was today the only lady, who had good program technically and got the best TES. But she needs more speed and must work with her presentation. Juulia and Kiira :disapp:.

IleK

On the Ice
Kiira: 2T (instead of 3T-3T), 2Lz (instead of triple), 1F(istead of triple), 3Loop<( instead of 3L-2T), 3S-2T-2L, 3Loop, 2A-2t (she added the 2T beacyse she missed the first 2 combinations). Just 2 clean triples:(. And all this after such a good SP.