Where is Min-Jeong Kwak ? | Golden Skate

Where is Min-Jeong Kwak ?

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
I was wondering what happen to Min-Jeong Kwak ? Does anyone know if she is injured, have retired or plan to compete at Korean National ?
It's sad if she retired because she was great at Vancouver 2010 and shows great promise for the future :)

seabm7

Final Flight
No, she's not retired. That's the good news. However, she fell from stairs recently, hurt her ankle, and had to stop training for several weeks. I guess whether she can compete at Korean National or not next January will depend on her recovery status.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
I know the past few seasons she's struggled with injuries. I also believe she started college this fall at one of Korea's major universities, so that might be her focus for now. I assumed she had retired, but I guess not, and glad to hear it!

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Well I think there is another problem. Her name is Yuna. Korea only has one woman spot for world's. I wonder who will get it????

russell30

Final Flight
Kwak min Jeong likely to miss this season, but with Yuna and the rising hae Jin Kim, her time may have come and gone, as well as injuries her body has changed too due to puberty.