Holiday Dreams on Ice | Golden Skate

Holiday Dreams on Ice

babyskate

On the Ice
I am so excited to be able to attend this holiday show on Sunday Dec 15th. It will be amazing to see Johnny Weir skate an exhibition but I think I am most excited about watching Jason Brown. I first discovered him live at nationals in 2011 and the videos do not do him justice. He is so captivating in live with excellent skating skills. I realize people have been focused on his triple axel but he can sure entertain and brings something special to the sport. With Ross Miner, Emily Hughes, Samantha Cesario and Max Aaron it will be a memorable evening.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
It will indeed be a great show.

Apparently, a lot of local kids skate in the group numbers as well.

This show is in Hicksville, NY, Sunday Dec. 16 though.

Check their website for details.

blancanieves

On the Ice
I am so excited to be able to attend this holiday show on Sunday Dec 15th. It will be amazing to see Johnny Weir skate an exhibition but I think I am most excited about watching Jason Brown. I first discovered him live at nationals in 2011 and the videos do not do him justice. He is so captivating in live with excellent skating skills. I realize people have been focused on his triple axel but he can sure entertain and brings something special to the sport. With Ross Miner, Emily Hughes, Samantha Cesario and Max Aaron it will be a memorable evening.

I doubt he'll perform it at this show, but I love his SP to Prince's "Question of U"!

babyskate

On the Ice
It was a very nice show last night. Johnny's Ave Maria number was just beautiful, but for his second number he wore an inappropriate black shorts onsie with garter belt that was just wrong for a family show. Couldn't even pay attention to his skating due to the distracting costume.
On a better note really got to appreciate Ross Miner's understated elegance on the ice, and Jason Brown's exuberance and love of performing. Both of their performances were highlights for me. Samantha Cesario is so beautiful and skating wonderfully. Overall it was great to be at a small rink and see so closely some world class athletes.

Thanks for the report!

He wore a onesie? Sheesh, sometimes I wonder what ails him. He does understand that we already know he's a rebel, right?

Glad to hear that Ross Miner is looking so good, as well as the others.