Carolina Kostner | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Carolina Kostner

Marta25

Medalist

SXTN

Final Flight
She skated to Meditation from Thais at the Medal Winners Open. The article is back from January, it doesn`t confirm that this will be her new FS.

She used this program only once at the medal winners open. I think it's very likely we will see it either as her new sp or new fs.

I remember an interview when she said she feels very comfortable with this piece of music because it's calm and classical. This can be key to a succesfull comeback: do what you feel comfortable with! I doubt she will come up with firebird or riverdance. :laugh2:

Marius

Art on Ice
Final Flight
These days, Caro will be in Egna to participate at a camp of the Young Goose Academy under the training of Lorenzo Magri and Manon Perron (the coach of Joannie Rochette).
Hoping that the training are going well and that she will return to her best form for next season! :hap10:

Vernella

Rinkside
Here are some pics from the Stars on Ice show from last week
Caro's skating was beautiful as always :love: (but she just jumped 3Ss and 3Ts so it doesn't say much about her form...)

lappo

Final Flight
Apparently so. I'm Italian and yesterday there was an article on one of our most important newspapers talking about her return to competitions and her work with Mishin.

Lipea

Final Flight
Finally Euro will not be just Russian domination.
I am so looking forward to see her in competitions again!
:party:

Imagine

Medalist
Is this going to be an actual program for competition? I hope not, it's kind of...errr...horrendous :eek:hwell:

LRK

Record Breaker
Well, I presume this was at the gala following the competition - so I don't think there is any particular reason to assume that this is anything other than an EX.

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Does Carolina have any competition planned in this year already?

LRK

Record Breaker
I think Nationals is what I've heard - but I don't know where I've heard it, so I could be wrong.