Carolina Kostner | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Carolina Kostner

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Brava, Carolina 'farfallina' Kostner! :hap10:

Good luck in the free!

I'll be lighting all my candles, popping open my relaxation smelling salts, and rubbing healing crystals all over my body in preparation for your free skate. :agree:

tulosai

Record Breaker
YESSSSSSSS!!! Way to go Carolina! One of my favorite ladies skaters of all time! It's such a joy to watch her come back! :yahoo: :love:

SXTN

Final Flight
Nice comeback Caro!

Next time maybe you can manage to shave yourself before competition?!

beki

Medalist
:bow: What a genius. Only Carolina and Mao are capable of this level of artistry, no one else. That windswept beginning—it looked like she was actually outdoors. The spins and the drums in perfect punctuation. The jumps not left behind, only awaiting more difficulty. I would shower her with more PCS. Clearly the crowd was in raptures.

lucyagogo

On the Ice
What a comeback! It was fantastic to see her back on the ice and that program is really something. Definitely my favorite SP out of everyone in the ladies event.

sallycinnamon

Medalist
Her SP is magnificient and she performed it so well yesterday. I am not sure she can have a chance against a clean-ish Sotskova but I cross my fingers for a medal.

Good luck Carolina! :agree:

deedee1

Record Breaker
Caro's SP. Just fabulous and this is why she is the "Goddess on Ice"!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0NBmc-tycY

Agreed. :love: Ahhhh, welcome back, our champion! :love:

That music! And the costume. No one else but only Caro (and Mao probably) can do justice to this kind of music among the current ladies I'd say. :thumbsup: to Carolina and Lori. Suddenly Ladies field has become more exciting, more inspiring, something worthy of watching for me again, thanks to comebacks of Caro and Mao. :bow:

Good luck again to Carolina in FS at Euro. :hap10::hap10:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow! She looked great out there. Loved the music and can't wait to see her FS.