2013 Italian Nationals (19-22 Dec) | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2013 Italian Nationals (19-22 Dec)

Icey

Record Breaker
Strictly speaking it wasn't a flawless program, Carolina traveled significantly on one of her spins. That is, of course, nit picking. It was a wonderful skate, but the pcs seems too high.

bluesky85

On the Ice
I wonder what kind of score she would have received had it been an international event like the Grand Prix or Euro, or World, etc.... She looked absolutely wonderful, but then I don't remember anyone receving that high score except Yuna in Vancouver...

skatel80

On the Ice
Well done Carolina! she really skated like a champion, that free program was beautiful :) even if the score was ridiculous again (IMHO) It doesn't really matter as she was a clear winner here obviously! Great to see her doing the lutz again, even if this one was a bit two footed it was still big and fast, Its also obvious in this program how she has refined her skating, really happy for her :yay:

npavel

On the Ice
By the way, has she ever performed a clean and flawless free program? I think I've just seen it the first time. Last year's World was close but she doubled the second Flip.
Yes, she doubled the second Flip and that was intentional. She decided that before taking the ice with his trainer. I don't understand why all says she did a mistake there.
By the way, you think 70 was much as she doubled the second toeloop in the combination, but she got 6 points for her fabulous step sequence, and that is what none has got before and so well deserved. Take it in account and you see that the points she lost on the jump are on the sequence :)