Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Weaver injures ankle

Custom Title
    Kaitlyn / Andrew ‏@WeaverPoje

Finishing my session at @articulatebod !!! Thank you Je-An! #roadtorecovery -KW pic.twitter.com/PvS8487R
    Details

Looks like she has her cast off now
    Last edited by Ravensque; 01-23-2013 at 03:27 PM.

So, she isn't skating yet? There's no possibility for them to be at Worlds?

Custom Title
    They still are going to try to go according to interviews......fingers x'd for them.

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravensque View Post
    Kaitlyn / Andrew ‏@WeaverPoje

Finishing my session at @articulatebod !!! Thank you Je-An! #roadtorecovery -KW pic.twitter.com/PvS8487R
    Details

Looks like she has her cast off now
    Thanks, Ravensque.
    To make the photo more accessible, I've changed the URL into a click-able hyperlink my quote of your post above,

Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    So, she isn't skating yet? There's no possibility for them to be at Worlds?
    To paraphrase and recap comments that Weaver/Poje and Camerlengo gave to the press over the weekend (see posts above for some excerpts and links):
    - They have not ruled out the possibility of competing at Worlds, but they are quick to add that she will not attempt to skate until/unless her body is ready.
    - Their first priority is to compete at the Sochi Olympics, so they want to be sure that her body has time to heal properly and completely.
    - They are emphatic that they will not take any medical risks by rushing her back to the ice prematurely. If sticking to that principle means that they will miss London Worlds, they reluctantly will have to live with that (as their eyes remain firmly fixed on the prize -- of Sochi).
    - Even in the best-case scenario, the timing would be very tight. Camerlengo said that at a minimum, they will need four wks of full training (not just stroking) before Worlds.
    Last edited by golden411; 01-23-2013 at 09:24 PM.

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaginaryPogue View Post
    Thanks, IP.

To ensure that Weaver/Poje supporters receive this big news, I was about to copy and paste the caption here.
    But ... maybe you intentionally are trying to ensure that others will click on the link and see the photo as well as the caption.
    So I will restrain myself and only repeat that W/P are sharing a significant happy milestone via their tweet.
    W/P fans will not want to miss it.
    Last edited by golden411; 01-24-2013 at 10:09 PM.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    So happy to hear this news! Please post a picture when she's on skates soon, please

Custom Title
    I remember when i broke my foot. When i finally got my cast off i thought things would be back to normal quickly. Problem is my foot and ankle had lost all strength being in a cast for over 6 weeks so when i went to take my first step i nearly collapsed on the floor. LOL

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6