Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Japanese Nationals Men

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    Where did I say that she said it?
    Ok, I misunderstood your comment. I thought Yuzuru's mother actually said that somewhere in the skating book or something.
    I usually don't buy skating magazines although I bought his book.
    Thank you for answering the question!

Daisuke's FS was great and I am looking forward to seeing his skate at Worlds.
    I have respected him as a skater, as a person, and as a Japanese representative for a long time.

Now I'll go back to Fan Fest to simply congratulate Yuzuru.
    Last edited by yude; 12-23-2012 at 05:21 AM.

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by Riemann View Post
    Congrats to Hanyu on becoming the Japanese Champion. Well deserved.
    So proud of him! To skate like he did after Dia's spectacular skate. Nerves of steel, the sign of a true Champion! Good Luck at World's baby Yuzuru! Bravo!

Please remember to stay on the topic of skating/skaters and not your fellow members. Insulting each other is not tolerated.

Rinkside
    Takahashi should have won. Only 5 points difference between Takahashi and Hanyu in FS. It is ********. JSF is stupid and unrespectable scumbag institution.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki2012 View Post
    Takahashi should have won. Only 5 points difference between Takahashi and Hanyu in FS. It is ********. JSF is stupid and unrespectable scumbag institution.
    Actually that's not true.

5 points difference is NOT in FS, but total.

He beat Hanyu in free, but didn't earn enough points to overcome the deficit from the short program, where Hanyu placed 1st.

Iam so glad i got to see Dai and Yuzuru's short and free program. We're so lucky we get to see so many at Japanese Nationals. Congrats to all the skaters. Dai's Free brings so much emotion. I love each detail he has to the music, and how he always skates with so much passion. Well deserved win for the free. Also loved Yuzuru in both program's though his free had those slight mistakes on the landings. I did find his free didn't have as much freedom and expression as at GPF so that was the only missing part for me. Canot wait to have time to watch a few more skaters from Japanese Nationals. Patrick hopefully gains confidence at Canadian Nationals as Dai and Yuzuru are amazing this year.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    When do they usually announce the team fro 4CC and Worlds?

Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    When do they usually announce the team fro 4CC and Worlds?
    After ladies' free, iirc.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadia01 View Post
    After ladies' free, iirc.
    Very hard choice for them, Hanyu and takahashi yes, Hanyu being national champion and takahashi winning the GP. If I was head of federation I would send mura, Oda and kozuka to 4cc, whoever comes on top there should go to worlds with Hanyu and takahashi.

Shame about Machida he was obviously tired after a very good season and the GP and reaching the GPF.

Quote Originally Posted by russell30 View Post
    Very hard choice for them, Hanyu and takahashi yes, Hanyu being national champion and takahashi winning the GP. If I was head of federation I would send mura, Oda and kozuka to 4cc, whoever comes on top there should go to worlds with Hanyu and takahashi.

Shame about Machida he was obviously tired after a very good season and the GP and reaching the GPF.
    Kozuka's injured, so probably not.

Oda is not the fed's favorite boy right now.

BTW - I don't know if anybody posted the protocols yet (I haven't seen one, but then I was reading through posts very fast)

So here they are. Sorry if they've been shared already

short http://www.jsfresults.com/National/2...l/data0103.pdf

free http://www.jsfresults.com/National/2...l/data0105.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by russell30 View Post
    I heard he changed his shoes after CoC, and it didn't work well for him.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Nadia01, Thanks for the links to the protocols. I have copied them to the first post so they are easy to find.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki2012 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadia01 View Post
    Actually that's not true.

5 points difference is NOT in FS, but total.
    Actually, what Niki2012 said is true- the difference in FS is about 5 points, pretty much the same as in the total score: 192.36/187.55 (280.40/285.23). Hanyu didn't even get -GOE for his sloppy landing on 4T, while Dai got rather bordeline UR calls in both progs. Those PCS for Hanyu in FS even higher than his PCS in SP is too stupid to bother to comment. JSF invested too much in Yuzu with all this coach changing, etc., so it's kind of logical that they did whatever they could to justify their choice. Yes, they are a scumbag institution who embarrsed themselves with this lame attemp to coronate a naked king that so fabulously failed. Thanks to people of Sapporo and thank you Dai! !!!

Amazing performance! Maestro Himself (in HD):
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ip2d_h2yLo
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=smOYtNjzBtg
    Daisuke is heavily leading in all youtube channels. You can't fool the audience, my dear idiots from JSF.

I am still sad that Kozuka is out of Teams, but at the same time I am very happy for Mura-kun. He was crying when he finished FS where he singled his second 3A. At that moment he couldn't know how Oda, and Kozuka will skate, he probably thought he missed the podium. But when the result was clear, he was crying again in front of media who surrounded him even before Kozuka's score showed up. I hope he will do super well internationally this season. Go, man!
    Last edited by let`s talk; 12-23-2012 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    Actually, what Niki2012 said is true- the difference in FS is about 5 points, pretty much the same as in the total score: 192.36/187.55 (280.40/285.23). Hanyu didn't even get -GOE for his sloppy landing on 4T, while Dai got rather bordeline UR calls in both progs. Those PCS for Hanyu in FS even higher than his PCS in SP is too stupid to bother to comment. JSF invested too much in Yuzu with all this coach changing, etc., so it's kind of logical that they did whatever they could to justify their choice. Yes, they are a scumbag institution who embarrsed themselves with this lame attemp to coronate a naked king that so fabulously failed. Thanks to people of Sapporo and thank you Dai! !!!

Amazing performance! Maestro Himself (in HD):
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=smOYtNjzBtg

I am still sad that Kozuka is out of Teams, but at the same time I am very happy for Mura-kun. He was crying when he finished FS where he singled his second 3A. At that moment he couldn't know how Oda, and Kozuka will skate, he probably thought he missed the podium. But when the result was clear, he was crying again in front of media who surrounded him even before Kozuka's score showed up. I hope he will do super well internationally this season. Go, man!
    Ahh... OIC. I just checked the protocol, and you're right. Thanks for the clarification.

Yes, I'm very happy that Mura did well too. Good for him.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast