Fan project for Oksana Baiul 10 yr anniver. | Golden Skate

Fan project for Oksana Baiul 10 yr anniver.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Hi brenlynn (btw love your site, no lie)! :)

This is a great idea.......and, yes, I too would like to add something special as well in commemorance of Oksana's 10 yr. Olympic anniversary win........through snail mail. How do I go about that? Looking forward to hearing from you soon (btw I do not use the PM service).

***Note: I have a picture of you & Oksana together, which you gave me many yrs. ago when I bought a book from you. Thus, I recognized your red hair right away. :)^)***

Peace & Love, Nadine

P.S. I was so sad when SOI came to town last week & I was unable to bring my baby niece to go see it due to bad weather conditions. However, I truly do feel fortunate to have her Swan Lake captured on tape from this year's Ice Wars. :love:

MODIFIED TO ADD: is this you?:confused: if so, it's the picture that I acquired along w/the book. http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/3632169/1073689967223_00000oksana_fan.jpg

Last edited:

Lillehammer 94

Rinkside
If you would like any original photographs of Oksana Baiul from the 94" Winter Games, I have several that I took myself. It's a little frightening to think that Lillehammer was 10 years ago now - how time goes by.

brenlynn

On the Ice
nadine - nope that's not me! i've only met oksana twice, and i've only gotten my picture taken with her once, and that photo is on my site!

John King

Final Flight
What's Russian for "Hot stuff!"?

The wire image photos of Oksana & Gene are great!Nice to get them in something larger than a thumnail:D