2013 Ukrainian Nationals (18-21 Dec) | Golden Skate

2013 Ukrainian Nationals (18-21 Dec)

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Thanks for saying when the Junior Nationals will be :)
They have some promising junior skaters in the Ukraine this season.

Country
Russia
Thanks for saying when the Junior Nationals will be :)
They have some promising junior skaters in the Ukraine this season.
Unfortunately, I don't know who these skaters may be.
The only International level Ukrainian skater was and is Natalia Popova.
No men, pairs or ice dance.

The only new name, also in female skating - Anna Khnychenkova (1994), formerly pair skater. Good (for Ukraine) jumps. Third place at Nationals this season (first Popova, second Milevskaya - Ukrainian Junior champion past season).
Khnychenkova has not 3Lz (as Popova).
3Lz (not stable) has Milevskaya, but she has not 3Lo.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I quite liked Daria KOROTITSKAIA / Maksim SPODIREV in dance, and they have another year of Junior eligibility, AFAIR. OTherwise, no nothing on the JGP this season.

Country
Russia
I quite liked Daria KOROTITSKAIA / Maksim SPODIREV in dance, and they have another year of Junior eligibility, AFAIR. OTherwise, no nothing on the JGP this season.
She is 15 (27.09.1997), he is 18. Next season will be eligible to Senior Internationals.
They are 3rd (of 4) in this Nationals. Score 109.47, it is not a serious level.

Interesting may be a winner couple, Siobhan HEEKIN-CANEDY / Dmitri DUNY, score 143.23.
She is from USA, skates in Ukraine. New couple (before both skated with other partners), but not very new, they took place in Worlds-2012 (15th).

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Heekin-Canedy & Dun have done quite well. I've got to admit, I liked Dun a bit better (for their Junior level at the time, you understand) with his previous partner, Agafanova.

I never heard why they broke up.