2013 Russian Nationals Men | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2013 Russian Nationals Men

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Plu wasn't perfect, and he looks displeased with his skating, the opening 4T was okay but not wow, 3A was on toe, 3A-2T-2Loop was very good, other jumps were solid except the 3Lz-2T combo, he got shaky on the first jump and the second got ur with so. In general he was softer in skating but I never really like Swan in the first place, not enough place for his individuality and charisma. But still, is it the guy whose back was operated 4 weeks ago? He is a RN champion no doubt.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Plu wasn't perfect, and he looks displeased with his skating, the opening 4T was okay but not wow, 3A was on toe, 3A-2T-2Loop was very good, other jumps were solid except the 3Lz-2T combo, he got shaky on the first jump and the second got ur with so. In general he was softer in skating but I never really like Swan in the first place, not enough place for his individuality and charisma. But still, is it the guy whose back was operated 4 weeks ago? He is a RN champion no doubt.

You gotta love him, after the mistake on the 3Lz combo he went on and landed 3S, 3Loop and 2A-2A sequence in like 5 seconds later, almost 0 preparation between the jumps. It's like he got pissed with the mistake and really attacked the end of the program. Too many music cuts for my taste but I loved his first step sequence.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Voronov is the epitome of the perfect blank skater, technical yes ? but nothing else about his skating
his pcs in international standards is one of the poorest too

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Maybe with a second 4T he would have done it. Without it I don't think so. I hope Plushy remains first

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Voronov might get silver, he was clean for him, had two girlish combos 3T-3T and 2A-2T-2T, more or less nice quad and 3A, good that he was after Plu, I got bored after the first minute, in comparison with Plu no oat RN can match, seems like....

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
^

No but I was hoping more he would fall as expeted on his quad, cant get a headcase medal at nationals :disapp:

Mirunna

Record Breaker
He has the best program including Plushy IMO(PCS wise speaking). But even if I don't like a skater, I never wish for him to fall, I always think on how much they work to be at this level

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Huge dumping, he is behind Menshov.
Kovtun went for 3 quads, unfortunately only 1 happened