2013 Russian Nationals Men | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2013 Russian Nationals Men

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Petrov good! He had a fall on the opening 3A but all the rest was just really well-done, including 3A-2t and 3Lutz-3T, ironically in the second part he was faster, very well open dude for a 13yo boy, good musicality, but has some Plu/Gachi flavousr, what a surprise considering that they are training on the same ice..

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Dmitriev fell on a quad and moves heavily, like an elephant on the ice, heavy-footed, the prog is terrible.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Oh god... Bush is totally out of the game, I lost the coount of his mistakes.

I read you are watching on tvteka, I'm on my second day of free trial but I can't find the channel I watched yesterday. I would really appreciate some help please:bow:

EDIT: nevermind I found it :party2:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Dmitriev , terrible and empty program, the falls where meh how can that score a 130 + ? and that scored higher than Petrov, lol
Samarin is very consistent but he needs a 3A

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Menshov had a step out on 4T, very good 4T-3T, shaky landings on 3Lutz and both 3A, the second with 1T in combo only, 2A<< probably and two-footed, had good speed and energy though, considering his poor competition, who knows...

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Plushy :clap:
He skated better than he did last year at Russian Nationals. Only a mistake on the 3Lz-2T combo.