no medal ?
no medal ?
Kovtun doesn't want to go to Euros either... Who will go? Plu, Vor, and Mensh...
Artur being 5 points lower than Voronov on PCS is a bad joke. Russian federation is wrong in giving up on Artur IMO
I just don't get the PCS for Plush in CH and In, even though he did skate well . Neither the Ch or In were anything extraordinary imo.
Maxim Kovtun: 3S - bad landing, 3T - bad landing, 4T, 3A, 3Lo, 3Lz, 3S-2T, 2A.
I don't get why is Tarasova so happy
Maxim should not beat Artur
Kovtun was attempting a 4S ?
1 Plushenko 265.94
2 Voronov 254.06
3 Menshov 228.88
4 Gachinski 227.46
5 Kovtun 225.02
Was Plush wearing a back support or was that just part of his costume?
Curious who goes to euros since Konstantin, Artur and Maxim are so close. Konstantin had a good season so far, Maxim had even a better one while Artur is an european and world medalist.
let's talk, do you know what did Tarasova say after the competition?
MEN'S FREE PROGRAM - VIDEOS & RESULT
1. Evgeni PLUSHENKO - 265.94 Free Skate
2. Sergei VORONOV - 254.06 Free Skate
3. Konstantin MENSHOV - 228.88 Free Skate
4. Artur GACHINSKI - 227.46 Free Skate
5. Maxim KOVTUN - 225.02 Free Skate
6. Vladislav SEZGANOV - 209.78 Free Skate
7. Mikhail KOLYADA - 208.96 Free Skate
8. Alexander SAMARIN - 205.35 Free Skate
9. Artur DMITRIEV - 204.24 Free Skate
10. Alexander PETROV - 203.57
11. Mark SHAKHMATOV - 192.30 Free Skate
12. Zhan BUSH - 190.15 Free Skate
13. Andrei LAZUKIN - 184.54
14. Alexei GENYA - 182.89
15. Adian PITKEEV - 179.54
16. Artem LEZHEEV - 174.86
17. Feodosiy EFREMENKOV - 173.04
18. Vladislav SMIRNOV - 161.05
Last edited by Mao88; 12-26-2012 at 11:07 AM.
My goodness, Plushenko is still in a good form! And he had a surgery last month? Wow! Good for him!