2013 Russian Nationals Ladies | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2013 Russian Nationals Ladies

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Korobeynikova on the ice, hope she does well. Any information will be so good from you who are watching.

shallow edging

Rinkside
It's a credit to how good a spinner Sotnikova is that she managed to actually get some decent speed in the I position after such a shaky change of foot. She was awesome!

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Are you sure it is the right one? I shows me a movie called Ride the planet :))

What do you mean if I am sure or not if I am watching it right now. I think your time zone on this site might be wrong. Go down to Внимание! Установлен сдвиг эфира для часового пояса .... (автоопределение)

Запомнить этот чаовой пояс или выбрать другой. In my case it's written "Asia-Tokyo". Have no idea what it should be in your place.

Irina89

On the Ice
How is it possible that on the same link different things appear on different computers?
On mine is 01.oo CET.....

Last edited:

let`s talk

Match Penalty
How is it possible that on the same link different things appear on different computers?

because we are in different time zones I guess. Contact TVteka now and ask them what you should do if you can' figure it out yourself.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Wow! Liza is on fire too. I wonder who will take a lead now. Rock solid combo, all jumps clean and good spins, I think she slowed down a little in steps.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Very fair 69 for Liza now, with 3L-3T and 3Loop her TES and BV must be way higher than Adelina's

Last edited:

let`s talk

Match Penalty

Don't worry, they cost some $10 a month and you also can get a free 3-day trial. The problem is the site is fully in Russian, that's why not everyone get navigate it easily, So, many prefer to choose rutelevision for a ffree trial because they have an English link.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
60.85 for Korobejnikova and 59.64 for Leonova must be misprint. They are checking Iceberg capacity for a reason...