2013 Russian Nationals Ladies | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2013 Russian Nationals Ladies

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Tuk first time Russian Champion, lol

sad Julia wasn't here to compete with her :cry:, hope to see her healthy by junior nationals
get well soon Julia

Cherryy

On the Ice
Does Nikol Giosvani has the minimum technical score? And who is she? :unsure: I have never heard of her. So Tuk, Adelina and Leonova to go to Euros and Worlds? That's the best option :)

noidont

Final Flight
Oh god... I really hope she doesn't get to go to Euros. Her jump technique makes me wish that the Mayan Apocalypse had happened.

It doesn't matter at this point does it...It would be quite unfair to pass her over. She probably doesn't have TES minimum for Euros though.
I do like her.

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
Good for Liza T! To say she almost had to withdraw and yet she fought through her performance, I'm very happy for her. Hopefully she'll get some rest and be ready for Euros and worlds.

Elena is just a little firecracker! She's had the kind of season Julia had last year (winning everything on the JGP, 2nd at nationals). That junior world title has her name on it.

Sad Adelina wasn't able to capitalize on this opportunity and win but I think finishing out of first place may take some of the pressure off of her. She's been the national champion for how many years now? Three or four? Maybe not being champion will give her something to aim for.

Can't wait for the videos :popcorn:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Elena is just a little firecracker! She's had the kind of season Julia had last year (winning everything on the JGP, 2nd at nationals). That junior world title has her name on it.

Elena will have a two time duel with Julia at Junior Nationals and Junior Worlds
this should be very interesting :popcorn:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
A big CONGRATULATIONS to Liza for winning the Gold at her Championship, finally. Good for her!
Congrats to Elena and Adelina for making the podium, well done ladies!

Sorry to hear about Alena L. 7th place finish and Ksenia M. 8th place. The young ones
ruled today.

Thanks for posting the video links! :)

Last edited:

Mao88

Record Breaker
LADIES FREE PROGRAM - VIDEOS & RESULT (updated)

1. Elizaveta Tuktamysheva - 196.57 Free Skate, Interview
2. Elena Radionova - 191.26 Free Skate
3. Adelina Sotnikova - 190.75 Free Skate, Interview
4. Serafima Sakhanovich - 177.37 Free Skate
5. Anna Pogorilaya - 176.58 Free Skate
6. Nikol Gosviani - 170.67 Free Skate
7. Alena Leonova - 169.64 Free Skate
8. Ksenia Makarova - 163.83 Free Skate
9. Alsu Kayumova 163.51 Free Skate
10. Polina Korobeynikova - 163.04 Free Skate
11. Maria Stavitskaia - 161.49 Free Skate
12. Evgenia Gerasimova - 156.05 Free Skate