2013 Russian Nationals Ladies | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2013 Russian Nationals Ladies

seniorita

Record Breaker
because they had no other option for third spot, but this year I doubt they will skip Leonova or Makarova, Leonova probably. Btw whats wrong with her, she has been having one bad skate after the other. Maybe they send Polina instead.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
nope because only 2 senior B's before Euro : Bratislava 3/6 january and Riga 10/13 january and sadly she's not on the start list and other problem : visa !!!!

Visa for Bratislava and Riga is a joke. Or she might already have a multi Schengen like a good deal of people in major cities of Russia. Visa is not the issue. The issue is RusFed won't send her over Leonova I think.

patinage_adulte

On the Ice
Visa for Bratislava and Riga is a joke. Or she might already have a multi Schengen like a good deal of people in major cities of Russia. Visa is not the issue. The issue is RusFed won't send her over Leonova I think.
i would say Visa for European champs remember last year Biryukova's problem and that the reason why RusFed send Polina !!!!!

Cherryy

On the Ice
After Liza and Adelina Alena seems to be the best choice. I love Korobeynikova but she finished lower than Alena and she's also not that consistent. Nikol Gosviani is totally unknown and others are too young. I hate those age requirements :disapp:

let`s talk

Match Penalty
i would say Visa for European champs remember last year Biryukova's problem and that the reason why RusFed send Polina !!!!!
Why you assume that RusFed always tell you the truth I wonder. Biryukova might have applied too late. Anyway, all this visa talk is pointless. They will send Leonova anyway, I think..

patinage_adulte

On the Ice
Why you assume that RusFed always tell you the truth I wonder = it's just hypothese !!
Anyway, all this visa talk is pointless = ure right but the real problem is why Nikol is not send in junior or senior competition by RusFed ??
They will send Leonova anyway, I think..= I think too (sadly)

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Liza 's FS

:rock:Russian Champion at last!!!

((((((((Lizaaaaa)))))))))
And she did it when she is ill says it all.

Finally, i knew she had it in her, never doubt it from the beginning. :) That's another Christmas list ticked.
(Hopefully that should help her PCS at international levels which she deserve more than Lenova)

Now Mirai/Jeremy, your turn at US nationals! Come on...

Last edited:

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Amazing really that with all the depth in Russian Ladies that they don't have a solid number 3 to go to Euro's or Worlds.

TelmoFe

Rinkside
Of course Leonova is the best choice to the 3rd spot... What a silly conversation. She is the world silver medalist and Nikol is totally unknow.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That may be true but Leonova has been awful this season and she's not getting any better. By this time usually she's starting to get on a roll but she's not any better then she was earlier in the season.

adamanna

Rinkside
I hope Nikol will go. So what if she's unknown? That's silly. Everybody was unknown at some point. On the contrary - Leonova had her silver medal, now let the others enjoy international competitions too:) Maybe somebody would consider it as not fair to Leonova, but well, Leonova shouldn't have lost. This is sport!

seniorita

Record Breaker
Amazing really that with all the depth in Russian Ladies that they don't have a solid number 3 to go to Euro's or Worlds.

I dont see any country having a solid 3 in ladies besides Japan. And the third in Japan is questionable with Kanako's performances.

hanca

Record Breaker

yes but out of those amazing ladies who competed, the majority is not eligible for senior international competition yet (senior GP or European/Worlds) and some of them were not eligible even for the junior grand prix/junior worlds this season!

Mao88

Record Breaker
LADIES FREE PROGRAM - VIDEOS & RESULT (updated)

1. Elizaveta Tuktamysheva - 196.57 Free Skate, 2nd Copy, Interview
2. Elena Radionova - 191.26 Free Skate, 2nd Copy
3. Adelina Sotnikova - 190.75 Free Skate, 2nd Copy, Interview
4. Serafima Sakhanovich - 177.37 Free Skate, 2nd Copy
5. Anna Pogorilaya - 176.58 Free Skate, 2nd Copy
6. Nikol Gosviani - 170.67 Free Skate, 2nd Copy
7. Alena Leonova - 169.64 Free Skate, 2nd Copy
8. Ksenia Makarova - 163.83 Free Skate, 2nd Copy
9. Alsu Kayumova 163.51 Free Skate, 2nd Copy
10. Polina Korobeynikova - 163.04 Free Skate, 2nd Copy
11. Maria Stavitskaia - 161.49 Free Skate, 2nd Copy
12. Evgenia Gerasimova - 156.05 Free Skate, 2nd Copy
13. Natalia Ogoreltseva - 150.88 Free Skate
14. Elizaveta Yushchenko - 149.77 Free Skate
15. Julia Li - 142.43 Free Skate
16. Alina Maximova - 138.02 Free Skate
17. Sofia Biryukova - 135.69 Free Skate
18. Tatiana Fedoseeva - 129.41 Free Skate

Last edited:

temp

Rinkside
The Coaching Council of the Russian Figure Skating Federation made a recommendation to send Lisa, Adelina and Nicole to the Euros. Final decision to be made tomorrow. They also recommended to send Plushchenko, Voronov and Kovtun (#5), choosing Kovtun over Menshov, who took the bronze. Notably, Mishin, Kudriavtsev and Nikolai Morozov, all members of the Council, voted against sending Kovtun. Sorry, can't post the external link because of the forum rules.