Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Russian Nationals Ladies

Banned
    looks like someone listened, Sakhanovich improved her jump technique
    No more bent knee landings on jumps

Custom Title

Tuktamysheva withdraws?

L. Tuktamysheva withdraws from RusNat due to illness according to coach Mishin. :-(
    https://twitter.com/Tatjana21/status/284219921473351680
    (about a hour ago)

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRus View Post
    I don't buy it, she was fine yesterday. She gave an amazing performance in the SP, impress the judges and probably got her ticket to euros. Mishin was against her skating at nationals in the first place

Custom Title
    The final decision is not made yet, they will see how Liza feels later today and then decide

Custom Title
    http://news.sport-express.ru/2012-12-27/557552/ (Russian)
    27 Dec 2012 | 13:41 (about a hour ago)
    Tuktamysheva withdrawn from FS
    I don't khow whom to trust.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexRus View Post
    http://news.sport-express.ru/2012-12-27/557552/ (Russian)
    27 Dec 2012 | 13:41 (about a hour ago)

I don't khow whom to trust.
    It would be very sad: it was the first time that she skated an excellent SP at Nationals, even a not-so-brilliant FS would be enough to keep her on the podium with her SP score I think...

Custom Title
    http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-s...145715221.html (Russian)
    As the coach of the skater Alexey Mishin reported, today Tuktamysheva passed morning practice.

"Apparently, we will remove Lisa from free skatng because this morning the skater fell ill. We removed her from morning practice, and now she went to sleep in hotel", – "FTsP-Press" quotes the Mishin.
    Not "yes", not "no", but "may be".

Banned
    I will be so disappointed, Liza is cursed to never win Nationals
    how can she be ill ? she was on fire just yesterday, really bad luck for her at Nationals

this will be boring without her, Sotnikova will win with her 2 falls in FS

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    this will be boring without her, Sotnikova will win with her 2 falls in FS
    Ok, you used to really like Sotnikova, now you seem to hate her. I don't see the point in the constant ripping of her, she was great in the short program and yet she gets no commendation for that, just a statement that she'll fall apart in the long.

Quote Originally Posted by shallow edging View Post
    Ok, you used to really like Sotnikova, now you seem to hate her. I don't see the point in the constant ripping of her, she was great in the short program and yet she gets no commendation for that, just a statement that she'll fall apart in the long.
    I agree: maybe she'll skate well and earn another National title, is it impossible?
    Or maybe she'll have two falls, but, in that case, don't worry, she won't win: there are Radionova or Leonova ready to take the title if she makes mistakes: she's not the only one with good spins and/or PCS, just look at Leonova's PCS in the SP with two mistakes: if she skates well in the FS, will se receive 9s for that horrible program?

Custom Title
    Remember - women are so unpredictable.

For example, only 3 of 18 at Nationals-2012 had the same Final Place as place in SP.
    And none of Ladies had the same place in SP and FS.

Custom Title
    http://news.sport-express.ru/2012-12-27/557552/
    According to Tuktamysheva's coach Alexey Mishin, because of feeling sick Lisa slept badly, she has the weakness, the lowered temperature and a tremor in feet.

Custom Title
    Now that I'm less preoccupied by placements and scores, I have just noticed that this was the first competition in HISTORY where the 10 top ladies all completed 3/3's!!!!

VERY impressive stat!

Medalist
    This is very strange. Wonderful and perfect yesterday and sick today? Can be true, but buy something from russia and china federation is hard.

I see so many critics to Alena Leonova, but I like her and her programs. She is different and not a russian traditional skater... Russia needs improve her figure skating style and in my opinion Leonva does that. She since 2009 or 2010 doesn't skate the boring classical rusian musics, like Otonal.
    Another thing, she is always a underdog in nationals because the junior girls, but who was 2nd last year at worlds? Tuktamysheva o Sotnikova can this year? Let's see.

I think the best team for euros and worlds (3 spots because of Leonova and Makarova) is Tuktamisheva, Sotnikova and Leonova. If Russia wants her glorious years has to celebrate own skaters.

That's my opinion... And now Tuktamisheva, bring your *** to the ice and make us proud of you!

Custom Title
    So is it official then? She withdrew?

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast