Thread: Tuktamysheva breaks curse at Russian Nationals

0 Not allowed!

Tuktamysheva breaks curse at Russian Nationals

Tuktamysheva finally broke a curse and nailed all jumps in her Adios Nonino tango. Somber and intense, she produced a solid triple Lutz-triple toe loop combination, triple loop out of steps, and a double Axel at the very end of the program.

“Finally, I was able to do everything,” the skater breathed in relief after the end of her performance.”
    More from the Ladies Short Program at Russian Nationals

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Very sad for Ksenia and Sofia. The depth of the Russian ladies is astonishing.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Farewell Makarova and Leonova though I do wonder if Leonova will come back in the freeskate - this year though she has shown absolutely NO glimmer of style, pizzaz, commitment or world silver panache.

0 Not allowed!
    WOW that program was awesome!!! Never really paid attention to her before, but wow, this program is packed with choreography and steps.

Custom Title

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skater Boy View Post
    I do wonder if Leonova will come back in the freeskate - this year though she has shown absolutely NO glimmer of style, pizzaz, commitment or world silver panache.
    I thought Leonova's step sequence in the Russian Nationals SP was full of style, pizzazz, and commitment.

I just wish her skating skills were as good as the marks she got for them.