Thread: Tuktamysheva breaks curse at Russian Nationals

Tuktamysheva breaks curse at Russian Nationals

Tuktamysheva finally broke a curse and nailed all jumps in her Adios Nonino tango. Somber and intense, she produced a solid triple Lutz-triple toe loop combination, triple loop out of steps, and a double Axel at the very end of the program.

“Finally, I was able to do everything,” the skater breathed in relief after the end of her performance.”
    More from the Ladies Short Program at Russian Nationals

Custom Title
    Very sad for Ksenia and Sofia. The depth of the Russian ladies is astonishing.

Custom Title
    Farewell Makarova and Leonova though I do wonder if Leonova will come back in the freeskate - this year though she has shown absolutely NO glimmer of style, pizzaz, commitment or world silver panache.

WOW that program was awesome!!! Never really paid attention to her before, but wow, this program is packed with choreography and steps.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Skater Boy View Post
    I do wonder if Leonova will come back in the freeskate - this year though she has shown absolutely NO glimmer of style, pizzaz, commitment or world silver panache.
    I thought Leonova's step sequence in the Russian Nationals SP was full of style, pizzazz, and commitment.

I just wish her skating skills were as good as the marks she got for them.