Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Buttle busier than ever on the ice

Custom Title
    Jeffrey, my first time watching figure skating live (2008 Cdn Nats) was because of him. He's a very welcome addition to the list of sought-after choreographers, I look forward to seeing more of his work in the future.

Custom Title
    Jeff was doing choreography for lower ranked Canadian skaters while he was competing so I knew from the beginning that once he stopped competing that choreography was in his future. His early programs really stood out from the usual stuff you see the younger skaters attempting.

Tripping on the Podium
    I looked up for men's figure skating for the first time because of Jeffrey's the Last Emperor and Ararat. Recently I've been re-watching his programs over and over again and I still miss his performance. His style is so unique and completely different from anyone else. I hope to see some Jeff-like programs from his choreography but I doubt there's anyone who can visualize it. Anyway, sooooo happy for him. He choreographed Yuna's junior exhibition program 'papa can you hear me' and that made me think he could be a good choreographer

Custom Title
    I would love to see him skate at Sochi.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2