Thread: Averbukh's team

On the Ice

1 Not allowed!

Averbukh's team

I decided I will start one thread for all the family.

A team of champions!

Totmianina and Marinin (Olympic C, 2 WC)
    Navka and Kostomarov (Olympic C, 2 WC)
    Domnina and Shabalin (WC, Olympic medalists)
    Denkova and Staviski (2 WC)
    Petrova and Tikhonov (WC)
    Drobyazko and Vanagas
    Polishuk and Besedin (WC in ice acrobatics)
    Leonova and Khvalko (2 WC among professionals)
    Alexei Yagudin

They learned to be marvelous actors.
    They love people, they love each other. They are happy.

the train: Murvanidze, Yagudin, Vanagas, Kuznetsov, Staviski, Khvalko, Tikhonov

They are a family indeed. Petrova can sleep on Yagudin
    Tikhonov's comment:
    It seems, that we could have a sleep in a train. But I have a problem: I can’t place myself on such a shelf. Though some people can sleep together on it – and they feel fine.

Petrova and Yagudin again and on Tikhonov
    Tikhonov, Polina Tikhonova and Liza Yagudina

Actually, it seems Yagudins and Tikhonovs share one wardrobe... (the page is long) the boys the girls

On the Ice

1 Not allowed!
    This is "Cup of professionals" by Averbukh (2012)

Let's start with Petrova and Tikhonov. They are nice, aren't they?

Petrova and Averbukh (“A dinner with an idiot”)

Domnina and Tikhonov (“But yet I love”)

Petrova and Kostomarov (“28 Days Later”)

Totmianina and Tikhonov (“I’m another tree”)

Drobyazko and Tikhonov (Polonaise)

Petrova and Staviski (“Beyond The Invisible”)

Navka and Tikhonov (“Saragina Rumba”)

Denkova and Tikhonov (“Hallelujah”)

Petrova and Shabalin (“Born To Be Wild”)

Petrova and Marinin (“Cry Me A River”)

Yana Khokhlova and Tikhonov (“Friendly among foes”)

Petrova and Khvalko (“A soldier walks through the town”)

Naomi Lang and Tikhonov (“Without me…”)

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    "CARMEN" is Averbukh's masterpiece.

Here you can see some good videos:

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    When Yagudin and Marinin were in Urgant's show, Yagudin was inviting Urgant to skate in the new "Ice Age". Once again.

And actually, Urgant agreed. Where is he? (the video)

(Vanya is Urgant's name. "Vanya"="Johnny", "Ivan"="John")

Dear viewers, I don't need to tell who are our guests today.
    Alexei Yagudin, Maxim Marinin. Good evening, guys.
    I know, that you came for a reason, that you have a concrete proposal... so let's do it now, before the show. Please, tell.

Vanya, well, we were coming to your studio with concrete proposals not once. Now it is 2016. We officially invite you once again to our "Ice Age". You always were refusing. Think a bit. I invite you.

Well, now I should say to you, I always was refusing, but when it is you who invite me, I am ready to make a pair with you, to skate and to win.

Yet we should decide which function will fulfil each of us. It is a pair skating.

Well, we can decide. If you don't mind, I am ready to fulfil any function with pleasure. The main thing...

Don't look at my height. It is not important.

Urgant: So you can lift me?

Yagudin: I'll do it.

Only one problem. Is Ilya Averbukh going to skate?

He is going to be with us. Maybe he won't be skating, but he will be.

You know... I'll explain. I'd be skating with pleasure with you or with Maxim. Maxim, Alla was telling about you. I would be ready to skate with Maxim too. Actually, I adore all this... Why can't we skate in pairs, normal adult men. Yet now I want to address Ilya Averbukh. Ilya, I always was dreaming, that man's hands would be lifting me and woman's voice would be whispering: "Don't worry. Come on. I am with you."

The "Ice Age 2016" thread is here:
    Last edited by Rina RUS; 10-05-2016 at 01:50 PM.

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Later Yagudin and Marinin were telling Urgant about their children. (2016)
    Maxim's son is skating...

the video (NO subtitles)

Urgant: From 10 June until 2 October the "Carmen" ice musical will be performed again in Sochi. What will be new in this famous show? Let's ask the participants. Welcome! The Olympic champions in the figure skating Maxim Marinin, Alexei Yagudin.

Urgant: I'd like to discuss at once... Hi, Lyosha, Maxim. ("Lyosha" is the short name for Alexei) I'd like to talk about an important point at once. It is not the first time that we meet you here. I can't forget an awesome story, which happened this winter in Sochi... Lyosha and Tanya (Totmianina, Yagudin's wife) should have been our guests, Lyosha was going by plane, the guys exchanged the booked flights to get the ticket for him... and Lyosha hadn't got to our studio. Because of weather, because of something... We tried to communicate by Skype, Lyosha was sitting in the plane... It was a gruesome story. Lyosha, please, tell us, what had really happened. We were sitting with Tanya and Ilia Averbukh... It was a miracle, that we had found Averbukh in Sochi, in some strange company... and we called him to our studio.

Yagudin: Actually, I have nothing to add. It just so happened. I guess, that never in my life I'd fly on purpose to Mineral Waters. Though... why not?
    Urgant: Why not? Really. Mineral Waters...

Yagudin: Things didn't go as they were expected, but anyway I came here. Months later. I have been waiting in the plane, the Skype wasn't working...
    Urgant: So you've been in Mineral Waters all this time?

Yagudin: Yeah. I've recently landed and came to you at once. Thanks for the invitation.
    Urgant: Maxim, what was the most awful situation about a plane in your life?
    Marinin: About a plane? Thanks to God, nothing.
    Urgant: OK. Anyway you've gone through many trials, you were Alla Mikheyeva's partner in the "Ice Age"...

Marinin: Yes, it was the most hard trial.
    Urgant: And we preguess whom of you two a lightning will strike, if it will. And whom it has likely already stricken. Maxim, tell, please, how did you pass through it? Alla tells... She makes a god of you, she says: "Maxim Victorovich"... And etc. Well, who cares what she says.

Marinin: Thanks to Alla, now everybody know my patronymic. When I came to the kindergarden with my daughter's documents, they welcomed me at once with the words: "Maxim Victorovich, we know you..." So... Allochka, thank you! Now when I come to an official institution, everybody call me "Maxim Victorovich".

Urgant: OK. If we started to speak about children... It is the Children's Day today, you are fathers, you have children. Go ahead, tell about your children. What can be more beautiful and touching for women (our auditorium is filled with women today) than men, handsome and talented men, telling something touching about their children? And a tear appears in a man's eye...

Yagudin: I remembered at once the story which had happened a month ago, when we had a rest together... Little Michel stayed at home, so there were three of us: Tanya, me and Liza. Tanya went to have massage. Liza says: "So... maybe I'd go to the room?" I say: "Wait a bit, I'll get dressed, will take the things, and we'll go together..." She says: "Dad, I don't understand, may I be alone for a while, by myself?"
    (the girls laugh)

Urgant: How old is she?
    Yagudin: 6 years and a half.
    Urgant: Liza is 6... Wait a bit, I'll find the picture. First, it shows the thing, which many want to see, when they look at you; your torse. Here is the picture. Here is Michel, Liza. Tanya takes the photo, I guess. So, tell... the photo

Yagudin: You forgot an important member of our family. Varvara Alexeyevna. Varya Varezhka, according to her passport.
    Urgant: Varvara Alexeyevna? So her father is Alexei? Oh, you are her father, sorry. Varvara Alexeyevna. You say her name with the patronymic... So I guess, she is older than other girls?

Yagudin: She is older. She is 7 and a half.
    Urgant: Tell me, please... By the way. 7 and a half. No kidding? So the children appeared later. What was the dog's reaction?
    Yagudin: Her relations with Liza were uneasy. She always got from Liza. She was wary of trouble. This was the first child for her, as this was the first child for us. Her attitude was tough, she used to run away. As for Michel, Varya is always sitting by her side, guarding her and doesn't let anybody to near. She is very tender to Michel.

Yagudin: You know... For me, and I guess for Maxim too (he'll keep me honest), the Olympic medals which we had in the past... now we really can say, that it is the past for us... back then, when we were putting medals on our necks, we were thinking: "This is it! It is likely will be the most unforgettable..."
    Urgant: Among those things which will be hanging on your necks.

Yagudin: Yes. Time goes by, and you understand... when you have a family, when you have children, you understand: here it is, the real happiness. I guess me and Maxim could take all our medals and give them back just for the opportunity to be fathers, to see our kids growing. And let it be... Maxim also has a daughter, I have two. When you hear one day: "Dad, can you leave me alone, please? May I be by myself?"
    Urgant: Wait a bit. Now she is 6 and a half. When she will be 12, she'll say: "Dad, push off!"

Yagudin: These moments, these words are the reason for living.

Urgant: OK. Maxim! Maxim... Now we'd like to speak about yours. First, we have a photo... This is the photo of the older son, as I see. Please, tell us, Maxim. the photo

Marinin: The older son, Artemiy. He is 8 years old.
    Urgant: What are you doing on this photo? Please. Where are you?
    Marinin: We are in a park. We are skateboarding.

Urgant: See how things work out... On one skateboard. And they don't know, that it is better to look forward, when you are skateboarding. another photo
    Urgant: OK, tell me, please... we were speaking about medals, and now we see, that your children start to bring some medals home. The third place?

Marinin: The third place.
    Urgant: What is this competition?
    Marinin: A Moscow competition.
    Urgant: Which sport? Sorry about this stupid question. The wrestling?
    Marinin: The figure skating. Second-class junior degree.

Urgant: Look. Explain, please. Two kids (including your son) are in skates, the first and the third place. And the boy who took the second place, is in sports shoes. How could it happen?
    Yagudin: He is doped.
    Urgant: Yeah, thank you! Sure. It is the Day, when we defend children.
    Yagudin: Well... yet we think about them.

Urgant: OK. Let's speak about the daughter. the photo
    Urgant: First, a plus point: the daughter is not in skates. Actually, I don't understand, why you...

Yagudin: You don't understand, because for so many years you say the same; "NO!" to our ice projects. Everybody have already gone through us.
    Urgant: Through these skates...
    Yagudin: Mitya, Alla...
    (He gestures at Mitya Khrustalyov, Mitya and Alla work in Urgant's show)

Urgant: I'll be the last. There will be no more people on the earth, only me.
    Mitya Khrustalyov: And the skates.
    Yagudin: And it will be our final project.
    Urgant: All of you will stand around me, in skates; and I'll stand on the second place, in sports shoes, like that boy.

Urgant: OK. What does your daughter do? Maxim, please. What does she like?
    Marinin: She likes dancing. Like her mom. This is a photo from the final concert in the school. She has lessons in the kindergarden and here.

Urgant: Yes, that kindergarden, where you succeeded to get the place for your daughter, because everybody know your patronymic...
    Marinin: Thanks to Alla Mikheyeva.

Urgant: Well, so you come to a government institution... you are famous people. Can you just enter and say... They are saying to you: "You know, the situation about the places for children is not simple..." Can you get you medals out? By the way, do you take the medals with you? To put them on a table at once: "I am an Olympic champion!! Give me immediately discount for these Italian shoes!"

Yagudin: Our situation about school is not the same. My older daughter studies in France.
    Urgant: So you understood the phrase "leave me alone" literally? You've left her alone in France.

Yagudin: Yeah. Naturally, Liza didn't know the language, it was a problem... Now school rules have been changed. Formerly children were not allowed to bring their toys. During several weeks Liza was crying at school. Naturally, you don't know the language, you are alone, you are left in hands of these French. Now many kids bring their toys.
    Marinin: A cruel father.
    Yagudin: We should be cruel to them, when they are kids. Later they will be grateful to us.

Urgant: Yeah, keep calming yourself. Sure. "Dad, I'm so grateful, that you were cruel to me."
    Yagudin: I am really grateful to my mom. She wasn't cruel to me, but she was all persuasive about the things which she wanted me to fulfil. (Urgant laughs) This is education. By the way, I had graduated from school with a silver medal.

Urgant: By the way!
    Yagudin: And I am still proud.
    Urgant: This is it!

Urgant: About "Carmen".
    Yagudin: What should we tell about it?? From 10 June until October.
    Urgant: Just a second! A second. You are speaking to me, and it seems you want to send me to a French school too.
    Yagudin: We should say it at once.

Urgant: I'd like to say, that this theatrical has got the prize at the Festival Sacred to Oleg Yankovsky, in nomination "for the best artistic invention". We congratulate your theatrical.
    Marinin: This appreciation is really important for us.

Urgant: It will be performed in Sochi... Are you going to move again with your families there, to live in this Sochi?
    Yagudin: C'est la vie. (Such is life.) That is what I've brought...
    Urgant: And your daughter understood you now. Absolutely right.

Urgant: So?
    Marinin: So my son who is skating...
    Yagudin: Voilà.
    Marinin: My son can practice in those perfect conditions, which we have after the Olympics, has a unique opportunity to socialize with such people as Alexei Yagudin.
    Urgant: Who plays the role of The Toreador, by the way!
    Marinin: Yes.

Urgant: OK. We were speaking about this performance earlier. Tell us, please, what will be new? Maybe for those who have seen it, but would like to come again. What is new? As far as I know, there are some changes, and also Tatiana Totmianina joins you? Is it right?

Yagudin: Yes, now Tanya will be with us. A year ago, happily for me, she was going to become a mother for the second time, I was going to become a father for the second time, so she didn't participate in the performance. This year... I don't know, how many kilometers she has run on a treadmill. She thirsts for being with us again. I want to say, that it is great to get prizes for the thing, which we try to create; but the key point, that it is not just a figure skating show, it is a real theatrical performance. The main thing, that formerly people were arriving to Sochi and thought: "Where can we go? Oh. 'Carmen'..."

Urgant: While the restaurants are not opened yet.
    Yagudin: Now I have the information...
    Urgant: (tries to guess) they go on purpose!
    Yagudin: ... that people fly to Sochi on purpose and book tickets to our theatrical.
    Urgant: Therefore hurry up! And now we want to check, how well you know what your kids like. Our "60 seconds" rubric. 😊 happy Liza and her cruel father
    Last edited by Rina RUS; 10-04-2016 at 06:48 PM.