Akiko Suzuki | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Akiko Suzuki

redwing

Rinkside
Thanks Christina and Deedee. After seeing my favorite female retire due to injuries, I'm glad to see Akiko overcome her own adversities and starting to get the recognition she deserves. I hope she will continue to skate well to Sochi and leave the sport on her own terms.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Meryl wears her hair up for Die Fledermaus, with the mask on the side.

In the nice photo with Akiko, she is wearing her Die Fledermaus Exhibition costume, but it looks like she has taken the mask barrette off. Her hair is still up though.

jasminum

Rinkside
Akiko announced her program music for 2012-13 season.
SP: "Kill Bill" Soundtrack, choreographed by Krylova
FP: "O" by Cirque du soleil, choreographed by Camerlengo
She also had her EX choreographed in Detroit.

deedee1

Record Breaker
She also had her EX choreographed in Detroit.

Thanks a lot, jasminum! :)

Her EX is "The Umbrellas of Cherbourg" by Massimo Scali :love:. Should be LOVELY without doubt! :yes: Am really looking forward to seeing this program on TV in Tokyo area this weekend.

christinaskater

Medalist
I'm super excited to watch her new programs! I hope she takes it to a new level of confidence, artistry and musicality!

It's exciting to realize that season preparation is speeding up. I don't know either of the pieces for the short or long programs, which is interesting. I do know The Umbrellas of Cherbourg music and am thrilled that she's using it. It's gorgeous, and Akiko will be able to convey the emotion of it.