20 minute clip on Nagasu's training | Page 3 | Golden Skate

20 minute clip on Nagasu's training

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Have you tried the new free "Debut" Video Capture Software? I googled "capturing video from the internet" and there are lots of options. I just dont have time to try them right now. I used one of them a few years ago and it really worked pretty well, all in all but you are right, you loose some of the quality.....dont know if it will work on this video we are discussing.....
As far as downloading this video goes, probably easier said than done I'm afraid.

I've confirmed that this is the encrypted type of stream that many content providers (such as TV shows, etc.) use...and it will likely take some serious computer expertise to attempt to rip this video (apart from screencapturing, which may or may not work here...you lose serious quality with that method though).

I tried it myself, unsuccessfully- it would take too much of my time to try to get it right and I'm not even well-versed in this area. But I rip videos from YouTube and other flash sites all the time without much if any difficulty.

Props to whomever can pull this off...and p.s. I want a copy as well ;)