20 minute clip on Nagasu's training | Golden Skate

20 minute clip on Nagasu's training

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
I watched it after Mirai posted it to her FB page. I loved it! It was fun to spend a 'day with Mirai' so to speak. It was obviously made before she embarked on her GPs although at the end they do state Mirai's performance in China got her an invite to NHK where she won bronze. I wished it were longer! :)

Trewyn

Medalist
Is it possibly geoblocked? I don't seem to be able to press 'play' on the video...

samson

Medalist
i'm having the same problem! I think you have to be an ATT u-verse member to access it. Hopefully I'll be able to watch it soon! Thanks for sharing!!

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
I'm not a member. At first I thought I'd have to sign in or something but it played just fine for me.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
This probably wont help, but their may be ways around the geoblock.....
First we shall try a tiny url...doubt that will work but its cheep to try...
http://tinyurl.com/cwew7hh
Then I will try and put it on my photobucket account and post a link through that, ...I doubt that will work also but maybe a computer savy person will know more than I on a work-around.
(If you are a Mirai fan, this is a must see. )

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
...you dont have to sign in....you just have to sit through 30 seconds of meaningless garbage and then the video will start...at least that is how it worked for me....

starryxskies

On the Ice
I love this piece! It's great to kind of see where's she's coming from in her training/a little bit of the BTS. I hope her coaches will work with her to build her mental strength. I think she's got it if she's confident enough.

(Roxette is very pretty!!)

samson

Medalist
hmmmm still not working. sounds like a great video though! To the folks who have gotten to watch it... do you have AT&T service? I still wonder if that's part of it.

drivingmissdaisy

Record Breaker
hmmmm still not working. sounds like a great video though! To the folks who have gotten to watch it... do you have AT&T service? I still wonder if that's part of it.

I have AT&T for internet service but not cable. Not sure if that makes a difference.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Very odd.....I get my internet through a microwave dish and that small company and the internet has no way of knowing if I have anything to do with ATT. I wonder if there is some sort of operating system/viewer issue? I use Windows 7 and IE8.
I will try it on Firefox.

OK, its an MP4 file and you need Adobe flash player (the newist is 11.5.502.135 ) and firefox needs that loaded.....if you are using a MAC/Apple machine you might have to watch it on someone's Microsoft machine....its worth it to see Mirai skating when she was five....

Last edited:

drivingmissdaisy

Record Breaker
OK, its an MP4 file and you need Adobe flash player (the newist is 11.5.502.135 ) and firefox needs that loaded.....if you are using a MAC/Apple machine you might have to watch it on someone's Microsoft machine....its worth it to see Mirai skating when she was five....

I watched it with a Mac/Safari