Thread: "What Would Ryan Lochte Do?" reality series coming to E! channel

Gambatte, Max Aaron/"No letting off the gas pedal" golden411's Avatar

"What Would Ryan Lochte Do?" reality series coming to E! channel

Ryan Lochte Reality Series Coming to E!: So What Would Ryan Lochte Do? Here Are a Few Predictions

Excerpt:
    The Olympic's golden party boy will join the likes of the Kardashian family with a brand new docu-series, What Would Ryan Lochte Do?, debuting this April only on E! The six-episodes will follow the self-proclaimed King of Gainesville, Fla. as he looks for love, hits the pool and provides a goldmine of GIF opportunities along the way.

Question:
    Lochte did not retire after the London Olympics, did he?
    I hope that he will be shown also as a serious athlete (even if he has a party-boy side too).
    Last edited by golden411; 01-08-2013 at 12:45 AM.

Custom Title
    I think he's planning to continue to the next Olympics.

I thought he was very impressive in London, plus of course he's gorgeous, but from what I have seen of his personality, I fear that this show will reveal more than I want to know about him. I mean, one can look at him and imagine that he writes poetry and would run into a burning building to save a stranger (because that's what such heroic souls should look like), but I suspect that his mind is not occupied with such matters at this point in his life.

Custom Title
    I for one am expecting these sort of moments throughout the show: http://youtu.be/6dlyCTswYH0